- As low as $130/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining table
- Fish cleaning table on site
- In a village
- Limited onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Located down a private lane, this Ocracoke vacation home offers both privacy and convenience. Within a short walk or bicycle ride to Ocracoke Lighthouse, Silver Lake Harbor, village stores, galleries and eateries
For your convenience, this family and pet friendly vacation home offers a partially fenced deck.
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths: 2 with Queen, 1 with Pyramid Bed, 2 Futons.
Savor central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 2 cable TVs. Washer and dryer.
The exterior offers a deck and outdoor shower.
*This home does not provide linens.
No Smoking. Limit of 2 cars.
Short Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum.
Single story home: Open eat-in kitchen and den with futon and TV. Dining area. Living area with futon. Master Bedroom with Queen, TV and master bathroom with garden tub and separate shower. Bedroom with Queen. Bedroom with a Pyramid Bed (double on bottom and twin on top). Hallway bathroom with tub/shower. Half bath off the Laundry Room.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Booking your vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Ocracoke area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Ocracoke area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Finding the perfect rental home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Young At Heart: Pet friendly, convenient to shops and restaurants. has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. If not, email the host before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- The Slushy Stand - 0.3 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.3 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.4 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.4 miles
- Dajio - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.4 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Lighthouse - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Island Lighthouse - 0.2 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.2 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.3 miles
- Springer's Point - 0.3 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.3 miles