- As low as $183/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Video game console
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fish cleaning table on site
- Fishing nearby
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Pet friendly
- Rooftop terrace
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Appreciate this trendy, well appointed and Pet Friendly Ocracoke vacation hideaway. Located in Oyster Creek, Flip Flops offers distant sound and canal vistas from the rooftop deck.
3 Bedrooms plus sleeping loft, 2 Baths: 2 bedrooms each with a King bed, 1 bedroom with a Pyramid Bed (double on bottom and twin on top with bed topper on double). The Loft offers a Queen Size Futon Bed with bed topper.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 4 cable TVs, and 2 DVD players and a Nintendo Wii. Gas log fireplace (available off season). Washer and dryer. Pack-N-Play.
Sheets and towels are included. Beds are made for your arrival, with the exception of the top bunk.
The exterior offers a enormous open deck, three screened porches and a rooftop deck offering striking vistas. Hot/cold outdoor shower with foot wash, park style charcoal grille, picnic table, fish cleaning bench and dog run.
No Smoking. Pet Friendly - Dogs Only. Limit of 2 Dogs. Limit of 4 cars.
Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at time of booking.
Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum, and these stays can be booked within two weeks of arrival.
First Floor: Living Room with TV. Open kitchen and dining area. Two bedrooms, each with a King bed, TV. Bedroom with a Pyramid Bed (double on bottom and twin on top). Hallway Bath with tub/shower. Hallway bath with shower and stackable washer/dryer.
Second Floor: Loft sleeping area with Queen Futon.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound, while Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Ocracoke rental home tips:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- Reserve your Ocracoke rental home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, property management companies supply Ocracoke area travel guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking your prefectrental:
- Select your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Flip Flops: Dog friendly, deck, screened porches, rooftop deck. has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the host before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what is best for your vacation family.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.3 miles
- Dajio - 0.4 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.5 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.5 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.5 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.6 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.4 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.4 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.5 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.5 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Preservation Society - 0.5 miles