- As low as $167/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Onsite parking
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Located in Pamlico Point and adjacent to National Park land, this freshly constructed home features spectacular vistas of the surrounding marsh from the screened porch. An painless bicycle ride or walk will bring you to the beach and local eateries. Outside this home offers covered parking, a gas grille, outdoor shower, and fish cleaning station. On the main floor is a entirely outfitted kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dining area, living room, master bedroom, and tons of family gathering spaces. Wood floors throughout create a bright and airy environment. Upstairs queen bedroom has its own private screened porch and shared jack and jill bathroom with the loft area. The loft area has a twin day bed that can be used for additional sleeping space. This Saturday turn day property does not provide linens or towels, please inquire about rental options.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Ocracoke Beach, while Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights. Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed (service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees)
Strategies to get the best Ocracoke vacation home experience:
Get the best value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking your Ocracoke vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Ocracoke area visitor guides which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by having your family select a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. The Dolphin and the Drum: Spacious home with spectacular views of marsh and sound. has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before booking the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is traveling with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Have a great stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to drive future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.2 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.2 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.2 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.3 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.4 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.9 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.2 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.6 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.7 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.7 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.8 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.8 miles