The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $510/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Internet access
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
We welcome Eagles Rest to our rental program in 2023! Eagles Rest is located among the trees on Sunset Drive, offering a short walk to the Ocracoke Coffee Co. Stylish yet practical LVP floor runs throughout the home, ideal for sandy feet and paws. When you're not dining out at one of Ocracoke's fashionable eateries, prepare meals at home in the refreshed kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: 1 Bedroom with California King Bed, TV, and PTAC ac unit. 1 with a Queen and TV. Shared tiled bath with shower. 1 with a Queen and TV. Primary bedroom King bed and TV. Primary bath with a tiled shower. Conveniences include complimentary wireless internet service, central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, and TVs. Dishwasher and microwave. Washer and dryer. Keurig and standard coffee maker. Sheets and towels are included. Beds are made for your arrival. Exterior amenities include a charcoal grille, outdoor shower, and enclosed yard. Animals Accepted. Limit of 2 Family Pets. No Smoking/Vaping. Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum, and these stays can be booked within two weeks of arrival. Property Layout: First Floor: Living Room with TV and deck access, Kitchen and Dining Area. Bedroom with a California King bed and TV. Bedroom with a Queen bed. Bath with tiled shower. Second Floor: Primary bedroom with King bed and TV. Primary bath with tiled shower.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Tips for getting the perfect vacation rental experience:
Sticking to a budget:
- To get the best value, consider changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Ocracoke visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain deals for local tours and attractions.
How to pick the best vacation rental in Ocracoke:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Eagles Rest: Relax in this pet friendly home with an enclosed yard perfect for y has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your life at home. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.4 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.4 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.4 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.4 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.4 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.4 miles
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.4 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.5 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.5 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.5 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.6 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.6 miles