The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $215/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Flyway offers fantastic long-distance marsh vistas in a private location.
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: One bedroom with King, one with Queen, one with a Double. A double Futon Couch in the double bedroom and Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room offer flexible sleeping options but do not increase allowed occupancy.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, screened porch with dining table, 3 TVs with internet service. Free wireless Internet access and electric fireplace. Washer and dryer.
The exterior offers decks, a picnic table, a rope hammock, a charcoal grille, and a hot/cold outdoor shower.
*This home does not provide linens.
No Animals Accepted.
Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at the time of booking.
Short Stays are available, there is a three-nighttime minimum.
First Floor: Open living area, dining area, and kitchen. Bedroom with King Bed. Full bath with tub/shower. Decks and Screened Porch. A Queen Sleeper Couch in living area offers flexible sleeping options.
Second Floor: Bedroom with Double Bed with Private Deck, a Double Futon Couch offers flexible sleeping options. Bedroom with Queen Bed with Private Deck. Hallway Full Bath with tub/shower.
Ground Level: Outdoor Shower, and Hammock
Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items, and More!
*Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by calling Ocracoke Island Realty.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. British Cemetery and Ocracoke Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Pamlico Sound and Springer's Point Preserve.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Ocracoke vacation rental home tips:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Ocracoke area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Ocracoke vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Ocracoke area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have offers and deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting the best vacation rental:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Amazing Marsh Views, Short Stays Allowed has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- During arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.3 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.3 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.3 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.4 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.5 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.9 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.4 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.7 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.7 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.8 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.8 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.8 miles