- As low as $273/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Flyway offers magnificant long-distance marsh vistas in a private location. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: One bedroom with King, one with Queen, one with a Double. A double Futon Couch in the double bedroom and Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room offer flexible sleeping options but do not increase allowed occupancy. Conveniences include complimentary wireless Internet access, central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, 3 TVs with internet service, and an electric fireplace. Washer and dryer. The exterior offers decks, a screened porch with dining table, a rope hammock, a charcoal grille, and a hot/cold outdoor shower. *This home does not provide linens. No Animals Accepted. No Smoking/Vaping. Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at the time of booking. Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum, and these stays can be booked within two weeks of arrival. Property Layout: First Floor: Open living area, dining area, and kitchen. Bedroom with King Bed. Full bath with tub/shower. Decks and Screened Porch. A Queen Sleeper Couch in living area offers flexible sleeping options. Second Floor: Bedroom with Double Bed with Private Deck, a Double Futon Couch offers flexible sleeping options. Bedroom with Queen Bed with Private Deck. Hallway Full Bath with tub/shower. Ground Level: Outdoor Shower, and Hammock
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Ocracoke rental home experience:
When to visit Ocracoke & When to reserve a Ocracoke rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of NC. Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Ocracoke visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning and picking a perfect Ocracoke vacation home:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Amazing Marsh Views, Short Stays Allowed has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, call the host before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.3 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.3 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.3 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.4 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.5 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.9 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.4 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.7 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.7 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.8 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.8 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.8 miles