The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $214/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Dining table
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This home offers a modern open reverse floor plan with sweeping vistas of the marsh and Pamlico Sound. Outdoors, savor the vistas from decks, a screened porch, or the third level observation deck.
3 bedrooms, 3 Baths: Primary bedroom with King, 1 with Queen, 1 with Double.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 3 TVs. Washer and dryer.
The exterior offers generous covered decking, open deck and observation deck. Hot/cold outdoor shower and modest charcoal grille.
*This home does not provide linens.
No Smoking. No Animals Accepted. Parking for 2-3 cars.
No Partial Stays.
First Floor: Primary Bedroom with King bed, TV, and Primary Bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower. Hallway Bath wiith shower. Bedroom with Queen bed, TV. Bedroom with Double bed. Hallway Laundry Closet.
Second Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV. Bath with shower.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best Ocracoke vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of NC. To get the best value, try changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Ocracoke visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and choose your prefect Ocracoke rental home:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Buccaneer Queen: Open reverse floor plan, marsh and sound views. has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is right for your trip.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your holiday.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to document your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.4 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.5 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.5 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.6 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.6 miles
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.6 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.8 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.6 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.6 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.7 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.7 miles