The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Spend a memorable Ocracoke vacation at Sea No Evil in Pamlico Point. Appreciate sunrises and morning coffee on the decks, extraordinary sunsets and sunny days on Ocracoke's beaches. This family friendly bungalow is close to Ocracoke's handsome beaches, trendy eateries and the local grocery store. Filled with natural light, offering cathedral ceilings and generous windows, appreciate the relaxing long distance marsh vistas offered by Sea No Evil. This home's design invites family and friends to spread out and relax. Numerous porches and decks offer phenomenal vistas and opportunities for outdoor relaxation. Designed with a reverse floor plan. The roomy second floor offers an open floor plan with cathedral ceilings, ideal to appreciating your Ocracoke vacation. 3 Master Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths: 2 with King, 1 with 2 Twins. A first floor Den offers a Queen Sleeper Couch. The three Master Bathrooms have tub/shower. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 5 cable TVs including the Living area with 50 inch TV, den with 40 inch TV and each bedroom with a TV. Blu-ray DVD player. Washer/dryer. Pack-N-Play. High chair. Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival. The exterior offers a hot/cold outdoor shower, fish cleaning bench and park style charcoal grille. No Smoking. Pet Friendly - Dogs Only. min. 5 Vehicles. Short Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum. Location and Property Layout: Pamlico Point is the newest neighborhood in Ocracoke Village. Travel mapping websites, including Google Maps (which is also found on our Location Tab) does not show all current homes or those under construction. If you have any questions about Pamlico Point please do not hesitate to contact our office. First Floor: Master Bedroom with King bed, TV, and Master Bath with tub/shower. Master Bedroom with two Twin beds, TV, and Master Bath with tub/shower. Den with TV/DVD, and Queen Sleeper Couch. Hallway Laundry Closet. Second Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV/DVD. Master Bedroom with King bed, TV, and Master Bath with tub/shower. Half Bathroom. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by calling Ocracoke Island Realty.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ocracoke Beach and Springer's Point Preserve, while Teach's Hole Blackbeard Exhibit and Deepwater Theater are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Our top Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Ocracoke. Book your Ocracoke rental property in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Ocracoke area visitors guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Ocracoke rental:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Sea No Evil: Dog friendly, family friendly, decks, close to the beach. has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is best for your family.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Tips to have a great stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.1 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.1 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.2 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.2 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.4 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.9 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.2 miles
- Blackbeard Museum at Teach's Hole - 0.3 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.6 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.6 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.7 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.8 miles