The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $188/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Located in the Upland Trent neighborhood, this property is a Sunday turn day. Include your four-legged companion for a great family hideaway! It offers two enormous, screened porches and a cavernous kitchen and dining area. Cozy bedrooms and furnishings lead to a great escape in this peaceful corner of the village. Rinse off the sand from a day at the beach in the outdoor shower or clean your fresh catch of the day at the fish cleaning bench. With the chance you have a rainy day, relax out on the deck swing, and listen to the rain from the screened porch. Or play some family games in the comfortable living room. This home has it all for what you need to make your Ocracoke vacation memorable. Linens and towels are not included at this property, please inquire about rental options.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include British Cemetery and Ocracoke Lighthouse. Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
How to book the best Ocracoke vacation property experience:
When to reserve a Ocracoke rental & When to go:
- Summer is high season in Ocracoke. Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Ocracoke area visitors guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. At Last: Pet-friendly Ocracoke home in quiet corner of the village has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.4 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.5 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.5 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.5 miles
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.5 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.8 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.5 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.6 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.7 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.7 miles