- As low as $306/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Limited onsite parking
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This fashonable and elegantly decorated Ocracoke Island home is part of a duplex located directly across the street from Silver Lake Harbor. This property features shared boat dockage for up to a 40’ boat. On the corner of Silver Lake Drive and Creek Road, Two If By Sea is just a short walk or bicycle ride to the Lighthouse, Springer's Point Nature Preserve, and many fabulous eateries and stores. Savor a marvelous view of the harbor along with many spectacular Ocracoke sunsets.
This home offers traditional floor plan with the living area and kitchen on the first floor along with two sizable, comfortable bedrooms. Two additional bedrooms are located on the second floor.
4 bedrooms: 1 with King, 3 with Queen. Two Jack and Jill Baths (equals 4 half baths and two tub/showers).
The combination of WP18 and WP19 (WP1819), provides 8 bedrooms, sleeping for 16 and offers 2 full kitchens, 4 full bathrooms and 4 half baths along with a plethora of other amenities! Fireplaces are not available.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 4 cable TVs, and 1 DVD. Washer and dryer. Fireplace is not available.
Sheets and towels are included. Beds are made for your arrival.
The exterior offers shared docking with water service (no electricity), porches and deck with water vistas, hot/cold outdoor shower and park style charcoal grille.
No Smoking. No Family Animals Accepted. Limit of 2 cars.
No Partial Week Stays.
First Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV. Bedroom with King bed (with TV) and Bedroom with Queen bed (with TV) and shared Jack and Jill Bathroom. Laundry Closet.
Second Floor: Two Bedrooms, Bedroom with Queen bed (with TV). Bedroom with Queen Bed and shared Jack and Jill Bathroom.
About the Area
Located in Ocracoke, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Ocracoke Lighthouse and British Cemetery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound. Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to book the best Ocracoke vacation property experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your Ocracoke rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Ocracoke area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Ocracoke area visitor guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefectvacation home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Two If By Sea II: Fabulous views of Silver Lake. has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your vacation family.
- If there's a particular Ocracoke attraction you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your home life. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- The Slushy Stand - 0.2 miles
- Dajio - 0.3 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.3 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.4 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.5 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.0 miles
- Ocracoke Lighthouse - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Island Lighthouse - 0.1 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.2 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.3 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.3 miles