- As low as $202/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This well appointed Ocracoke Island home is a 'full catch' for the whole family. Fine details and generous amenities make this the place to stay! The reverse floor plan and convenient location are an added additional.
4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths: 2 Primary Bedrooms with King bed, 1 with a Queen and a Daybed (twin) and 1 with a Bunk Bed and a Pyramid Bunk Bed (double on bottom and twin on top). Sleeper Couch in the den. Two of the bathrooms have a whirlpool tub.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 6 TVs, and 2 DVD players. Gas fireplace (Off-Season Only). Washer and dryer.
Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival, with the exception of the top bunk beds.
Exterior offers a screened porch, decks, 2 hot/cold outdoor showers, park style charcoal grille and fish cleaning bench. Covered parking.
No Smoking. No Animals Accepted. min. Limit of 3 Vehicles.
Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at time of booking.
Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum, and these stays can be booked within two weeks of arrival.
First Floor: Den with Queen Couch Bed, TV/DVD, and deck access. Primary Bedroom with King bed, TV, and Primary Bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower. Bedroom with Queen bed, Day Bed and TV. Bedroom with Pyramid Bunk (double on bottom and twin on top), standard Bunk Bed, and TV. Hallway Bath with tub/shower. Half Bath off stairway to second floor. Laundry closet is at ground level entry hallway leading to first floor.
Second Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV/DVD. Primary Bedroom with King bed, TV, and Primary Bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower.
Third Floor: Loft Office.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal Ocracoke vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Ocracoke area visitor guides which will include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book your Ocracoke rental:
- First and foremost, have your family select the best dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Full Catch: Well appointed with generous amenities! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many concerns.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Record any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.1 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.1 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.1 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.2 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.2 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.2 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.2 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.3 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.3 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.4 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.5 miles