- As low as $344/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fish cleaning table on site
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This very roomy two-story Ocracoke vacation home is ideal for the family desiring plenty of room. Located on Lighthouse Road, guests will appreciate a short walk to the Ocracoke Lighthouse, a walk or bicycle ride to Springer's Point Nature Preserve, and Silver Lake Harbor. Sunsational offers a 12 x 24 saltwater pool! A additional is a game room with an air hockey table and an indoor basketball hoop. 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths: 3 with King, 1 with two Pyramid Beds (Queen on both top and bottom). Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat. Free wireless Internet access. Six flat-screen satellite TVs with DVD/DVRs. Soaking tub. Washer/dryer. Kitchen amenities include a second full-size refrigerator and a Keurig and standard coffee maker. Sheets and towels included. Beds made for your arrival, with the exception of the top bunk beds. The exterior offers an unheated saltwater pool, enormous covered deck, screened porch, picnic table, hot/cold outdoor shower, park-style charcoal grille, fish cleaning bench, and covered parking. *2023 Pool Season - Open April 9 - October 14. Animals Accepted. Limit of 2. No Smoking. Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at the time of booking. No Partial Stays. **What's New for 2023: Family Pets Accepted. Property Layout: First Floor: Open kitchen and dining, living area with TV/DVD. Living Room. Den. Game Room. Hallway bath with shower. Laundry room. Second Floor: Primary Bedroom with King bed and Primary Bath with Soaking Tub and separate Shower. Two bedrooms, each with a King Bed. Bedroom with two Pyramid Beds (Queen over Queen). Hallway bath with tub/shower.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Booking the best vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Booking your Ocracoke vacation home in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Ocracoke area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- First and foremost, have your group select trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Sunsational: Spacious home with saltwater pool has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. Otherwise, email the property management company before reserving your rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Have a great stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to compel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- The Slushy Stand - 0.5 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.5 miles
- Dajio - 0.6 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.6 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.6 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.7 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- Springer's Point - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Island Lighthouse - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Lighthouse - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.3 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.4 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.5 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.5 miles