About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This Ocracoke Island vacation home is named for its soundside breezes and marvelous vistas from its decks. Unwind in the *hot tub. Appreciate this welcoming and gorgeously furnished and decorated waterfront home featuring cathedral ceilings and an open floorplan. For boaters, this home features over 75' of dock with a covered fish cleaning bench on a canal with simple access to Pamlico Sound. 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths: 3 bedrooms with King. 1 with Queen and Day Bed. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, cable TVs, DVD players. Washer and dryer. Sheets and towels are included. Beds are made for your arrival. The exterior offers a hot tub, private boat dockage, bulkhead, decks, hot/cold outdoor shower and park style charcoal grille. Covered parking. Pet Friendly - Dogs Only. Limit 1 Dog. No Smoking. No Partial Week Stays. 2021 Hot Tub Season - Open April 4 - November 20, 2021. Property Layout: First Floor: Open floor plan with kitchen and dining area, living area with TV/DVD. Master Bedroom with King bed, TV and Private Bath with tiled shower. Hallway Half Bath. Laundry Room. Second Floor: Master Bedroom with King bed and Private Bath with tiled shower. Bedroom with King bed. Bedroom with one Queen and a Day Bed (sleeps one person), TV/DVD. Hallway Bath with tub/shower. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by calling Ocracoke Island Realty.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Ocracoke Beach, while Teach's Hole Blackbeard Exhibit and Deepwater Theater are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Ocracoke rental experience:
Finding the best value:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer time is high season in Ocracoke. To find the best value, shift your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent temperatures, , and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Ocracoke area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking a perfect Ocracoke rental:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Carolina Winds: Dog friendly, hot tub, dock, access to Pamlico Sound. has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, contact the host before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Ocracoke beach you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.4 miles
- Dajio - 0.5 miles
- Graceful Bakery - 0.6 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.6 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.6 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.6 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.5 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.5 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.5 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.6 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.6 miles
- Blackbeard Museum at Teach's Hole - 0.6 miles