The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $364/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining table
- Fish cleaning table on site
- Fishing nearby
- Limited onsite parking
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This huge Ocracoke home offers incredible accommodations for a sizable family. Savor the convenience of two separate kitchens and living areas. Take in the vistas of either the backyard canal with boat dockage or Pamlico Sound vistas across the street. The screened porches and decks provide relaxation in a comfortable outdoor setting.
4 Bedrooms, 2 Full and 2 Half Baths. Linens: 1 with Queen, 1 bedroom with one Double and Futon, 1 bedroom with one Double and one Queen. 1 with Queen and Pyramid Bunk. First-floor living area with 2 Queen Sleeper Sofas.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 2 cable TVs and 2 DVD players. Together, the two kitchens offer 2 microwaves and 2 dishwashers. 2 washers and 2 dryers.
The exterior offers *private boat dockage, bulkhead, a hot/cold outdoor shower (not enclosed), 4 decks, 2 screened porches, and fish cleaning bench.
*This home does not provide linens.
No Smoking. No Family Animals Accepted. Limit of 8 cars.
Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at time of booking.
Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum, and these stays can be booked within two weeks of arrival.
*Boat dockage at this property is located on the inner side of the canal bridge. Height clearance may be limited, dependent upon individual boat height. Boaters should anticipate five foot vertical clearance at high tide. If you have specific questions, please note them in the special request section when making your reservation. One of our friendly staff will contact you.
First Floor: Open kitchen, dining, and living area with TV, two Queen Sleeper Sofas. Bedroom with Double bed and Futon. Bedroom with Queen bed. Hallway Bath with tub/shower. Half Bath with stackable washer/dryer.
Second Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV. Bedroom with Queen bed and Pyramid Bunk (double on bottom, twin on top). Bedroom with Double bed and Queen. Hallway Bath with tub/shower. Half Bath with stackable washer/dryer.
About the Area
Located in Ocracoke, this vacation home is on the waterfront. British Cemetery and Ocracoke Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum. With motor boating and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Ocracoke vacation property experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Ocracoke visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Selecting the perfect rental home in Ocracoke:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Hoi Toide Low Toide: Two homes in one. Canal front, boat docking. has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property management company before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a certain Ocracoke attraction you love, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs applied to your agreement.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.5 miles
- Dajio - 0.5 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.6 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.6 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.7 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.7 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.7 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.6 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Preservation Society - 0.6 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.6 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.6 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.7 miles