Spring and fall visitors will notice the popularity of kiteboarding on the Outer Banks the moment they ride down a stretch of soundfront highway. In the off-season months, it's not unusual to spot dozens if not hundreds of multi-colored kites lining the skies over the Outer Banks' miles of sound waters.
- As low as $279/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fish cleaning table on site
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Pets stay free
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Crew’s Quarters offers a pleasant walk or bicycle ride to the local coffee stores, eateries, stores, galleries and the library.
This two story home features a cavernous open floor plan. The second level offers a roomy open floor plan loft including a den area, 3 constructed-in Twins and a bathroom. Unwind on the covered porch and open deck.
3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths. Primary Bedroom with a King Bed and private bath with tiled shower. Two bedrooms each with a Queen Bed. Second floor Sleeping Loft with three Twin Beds.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 5 internet TVs. Gas fireplace (Off-Season Only). The kitchen offers a Keurig coffee maker. Washer and Dryer. High Chair and Pack 'n Play.
Sheets and towels are included. Beds are made for your arrival.
The exterior offers a cover porch, open deck, hot/cold outdoor shower and fish cleaning bench. Covered Parking.
Pet Friendly - Dogs Only. Limit of 2 Dogs. No Smoking.
min. 3 cars.
Partial stays are allowed within two weeks of arrival Nov. 1 - April 1
First Floor: Open living area with TV, dining and kitchen. Primary Bedroom with King Bed, TV and Private Bath with tiled shower. Two bedrooms each with a Queen Bed and TV. Hallway Bathroom with Tub/Shower. Hallway Laundry Closet with Washer/Dryer.
Second Floor: Sleeping Loft with three Twin Beds, Den Seating and TV. Bath with Tub/Shower.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include British Cemetery and Ocracoke Lighthouse. Traveling with kids? Consider Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets stay free
- Service animals welcome
Tips to get the best Ocracoke rental home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To book the largest vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Ocracoke restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Ocracoke area visitor guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Crew's Quarters: Dog friendly convenient to restaurants, shops and galleries has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. If not, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great stay? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.1 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.3 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.3 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.3 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.4 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.4 miles
- Dajio - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.4 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.2 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.2 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.3 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.4 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.4 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.4 miles