The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $277/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This fabulous Ocracoke vacation home offers spectacular unobstructed vistas of the distant ocean and sound across a marvelous expanse of the natural marsh. Rise early and savor your private front-row seat for a spectacular Ocracoke sunrise. Starry Nighttime offers cavernous wrap-around screened porches on both the first and second floor. Savor vistas that many are not aware exist on Ocracoke Island.
Three bedrooms: Two bedrooms with a King Bed and one bedroom with a King and Queen. Futon in the den. Two full baths with tub/shower. One bath features a enormous whirlpool tub.
Conveniences include central heat and air conditioning, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, five cable TVs, and DVD. Washer and dryer.
The exterior features screened porches, a rooftop deck offering broad marsh and distant ocean vistas, an outdoor hot/cold shower, a park-style charcoal grille, a picnic table, a fish bench, and covered parking.
Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival.
No Smoking/Vaping. No Animals Accepted.
Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at the time of booking.
No Partial Week Stays.
First Floor: Bedroom with King Bed with TV, shared bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower (access via bedroom and hallway). Bedroom with King Bed with TV. Den with futon and TV. Laundry closet.
Second Floor: Open floor plan with the living area with TV, dining area, and kitchen. Bedroom with 1 King Bed and 1 Queen Bed with TV. Hallway Bath with tub/shower.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Ocracoke rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of NC. To book the most suitable rental home for your budget, we recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many property management companies supply Ocracoke area visitor guide magazines which often include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Starry Night: Unobstructed marsh views from the screened porch. has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.1 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.1 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.2 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.2 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.3 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.2 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.3 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.3 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Lighthouse - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.4 miles