- As low as $198/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fishing nearby
- In a village
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This Ocracoke Island vacation home is a ideal choice for 2 couples or a modest family. Off the beaten path yet conveniently located to village attractions. Appreciate a convenient walk to the coffee shop. Many other stores, galleries, eateries, as well as Silver Lake Harbor are just a pleasant walk or bicycle ride away. Court Jester has a roomy open floor plan combining the living, dining area and kitchen. Soak away the anxiety of the day in the excellent claw foot tub! Escape to the second floor den.
Unwind and read a book on the back deck or the cavernous screened porch. For your pet or modest kids, the fenced side and rear yard are an added convenience.
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: First floor bedroom with Queen and bath with claw foot tub (enormous enough for two). The open second floor is separated into two areas, one side has a Queen bed and the other has two Twins.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 2 cable TVs, one in the living room and one in the upstairs den, DVD player. Washer and dryer.
The exterior offers a spacious, furnished screened porch, hot/cold outdoor shower, gas grille, and fenced side/rear yard with sundeck.
*This home does not provide linens.
No Smoking. Pet Friendly. Limit of 2 Family Animals. Parking is limited to 2 cars.
Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum, and these stays can be booked within two weeks of arrival.
First Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV/DVD. Primary Bedroom with Queen bed and Primary Bath with Claw Foot Tub. Bath with shower. Laundry Closet.
Second Floor: Loft style Bedroom with Queen bed and two Twin beds, TV in attached den.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, try changing your trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Ocracoke area travel guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best vacation home:
- Start by having your group commit to date ranges and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Court Jester: Pet friendly, fenced rear yard with deck. has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or might be applied to your contract.
- If there's a specific Ocracoke attraction you are crazy about, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.3 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.3 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.3 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.3 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.4 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.4 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.4 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.4 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.5 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.5 miles