About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This unique and comfortable Ocracoke Island vacation home was designed with the path of the sun and moon in mind. You will find true relaxation here! Savor local artwork, antique rugs, and relaxing colors. Unwind on the outdoor decks offering marsh and distant sound vistas. 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths: 3 with Queen, 1 with Bunk Bed. Soaking tub for two. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, four cable TVs, and 2 DVD players. Spiral staircase to the second floor. Washer and dryer. *This home does not provide linens. The exterior offers two screened porches, multiple enormous sun decks, a picnic table, a hot/cold outdoor shower, a park-style charcoal grille, and a fish cleaning bench. No smoking. No Animals Accepted. Limit of 2 cars. Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum. Property Layout: First Floor: Bedroom with Queen bed and TV. Bedroom with Queen and TV, and Semi-Private Bath with soaking tub/shower. Bedroom with Bunk Bed. Bath with shower stall. Laundry room. Second Floor: Spiral staircase to the second floor. Open floor plan with dining, kitchen, and living area with TV/DVD/VCR. Bedroom with Queen bed and TV. Half bath. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time before your arrival by calling Ocracoke Island Realty.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Ocracoke Beach, while Teach's Hole Blackbeard Exhibit and Deepwater Theater are cultural highlights. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Ocracoke vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to visit Ocracoke & When to reserve a rental home:
- Book your rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Ocracoke visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have deals for local accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your family agree to the best dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Moondance: Comfortable, true relaxation, soothing colors and décor. has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a particular Ocracoke attraction you are enamored with, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.5 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.5 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.5 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.6 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.0 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.6 miles
- Blackbeard Museum at Teach's Hole - 0.6 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.7 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.8 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.8 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.9 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.9 miles