The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
You will really savor your vacation in this modern and elegantly decorated 4 bedroom vacation home located on Ocracoke Island. Unwind on in one of the rocking chairs on the porch. Savor exceptional vistas from rooftop deck. The landscaped yard offers an outdoor seating area and accepts for painless passage to the Myrtlewood Cottage - book both homes for the ideal combination for the enormous family or group of friends. This cavernous home has all the amenities to make your stay comfortable, calming and memorable. 4 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths: 2 with Queen, 1 with two Twins, 1 with Pyramid Bed (double on bottom, twin on top). Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary internet access, cable TV, and a DVD player. Washer and dryer. The exterior offers a screened porch, decks, rooftop deck, hot/cold outdoor shower, hammock, deck swing and fish cleaning bench. *This home does not provide linens. No Smoking. No Family Animals Accepted. Short Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum. Save 10% off the base rent if you reserve both WV17 and WV19 for the same week! You must call the office upon booking to receive your discount. The combination of WV17 and WV19, provides 7 Bedrooms, 2 Full kitchens, 5 Full Bathrooms and 2 Half Baths. Property Layout: First Floor: Bedroom with Queen bed. Bedroom with Pyramid bed (double on bottom and twin on top). Bedroom with two Twin beds and Bedroom with Queen bed with shared Bath with tub/shower. Hallway Bath with tub/shower. Laundry Closet. Second Floor: Open kitchen, dining, living area with TV/DVD, and breakfast nook. Sitting Room. Half Bath. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by calling Ocracoke Island Realty.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pamlico Sound and Springer's Point Preserve, while Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Ocracoke vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- In the Ocracoke area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Ocracoke visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain offers and deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Savanna: Enjoy fantastic views off the roof top deck. has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If they are not listed, email the property owner before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to propel new bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.3 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.3 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.3 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.3 miles
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.3 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.4 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.4 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.4 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.6 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.6 miles