The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $187/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Balcony or patio
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Fish cleaning table on site
- Fishing nearby
- Limited onsite parking
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Appreciate this four bedroom Outer Banks vacation home on Ocracoke Island. This canal front home with a tropical flavor and fascinating decorative detail features water and marsh vistas from every room. The ground floor is a completely screened open-air living area with an efficiency kitchen. Second and third floors offer upfront marsh and sound vistas. 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: 3 with Queen, 1 with two Doubles. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat on the second floor and PTAC air conditioning/heat unit on the third floor, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 2 cable TVs and DVD player. Washer and dryer. The exterior offers *private boat dockage, bulkhead, hot/cold outdoor shower, screened porch, charcoal grille and fish cleaning bench. *This home does not provide linens. No Dishwasher. No Smoking. No Animals Accepted. Limited Parking for 3 cars. No Partial Stays. *Boat dockage at this property is located on the inner side of the canal bridge. Height clearance may be limited, dependent upon individual boat height. Boaters should anticipate five foot vertical clearance at high tide. If you have specific questions, please note them in the special request section when making your reservation. One of our friendly staff will contact you. Property Layout: First Floor Ground Level: Screened area with efficiency kitchen. Second Floor: Two bedrooms, each with a Queen bed. Bedroom with two Double beds. Bath with tub/shower and washer/dryer. Third Floor: Open living area with TV, dining and kitchen. Bedroom with Queen bed. Bath with tub/shower. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made when reserving your vacation property or added to your reservation any time prior to your arrival. Please visit Beach Outfitters for details or call (877) 741-6645.
About the Area
Located in Ocracoke, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pamlico Sound and Springer's Point Preserve, while Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights. With motor boating and fishing nearby, you'll find plenty of adventures in the water.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Ocracoke area visitor guide magazines which often include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Choosing the best rental in Ocracoke:
- To start, have your group select dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Cuttin' Sage: Tropical flavor, reverse floorplan, canal, marsh views. has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.3 miles
- Dajio - 0.4 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.5 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.5 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.6 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.6 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.4 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.4 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.4 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.4 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Preservation Society - 0.5 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.5 miles