For bird lovers, the Outer Banks is hard to beat. This delicate chain of barrier islands is not only home to dozens of different native shorebirds, but also thousands of migrating birds who make a rest stop on the Outer Banks every year. Add to this the fact that the islands have hundreds of miles of deserted beaches, maritime forest, and marshlands for species to quietly flourish, and it's clear that the Outer Banks is literally for the birds.
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Savor this professionally decorated modern home offering a variety of amenities desired for a calming Ocracoke vacation including a private pool and hot tub. Bikini Bottom's reverse living floor plan offers second floor open living, dining and kitchen. The living area offers a 40 inch TV and Blu-ray player in the living area and gas fireplace (available in the off season only). The primary bedroom offers a TV with Blu-ray and private full bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower. The media room offers a 82 inch TV and Blu-ray home theater system. Three bedrooms are located on the first floor along with a full bath with shower and laundry room. The King and Queen bedrooms each offer a TV with Blu-ray and the Bunk room features a TV with standard DVD player. 4 bedrooms, 2.5 Baths: 2 with King, 1 with Queen, 1 with two sets of Bunk Beds. One bath has a whirlpool tub and separate shower. The second bath offers a shower. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 6 TVs, 5 Blu-ray and 1 DVD player. Gas fireplace (Off-Season Only). The kitchen offers two ovens and wine refrigerator. Washer and dryer. Pack-N-play. High chair. Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival. The exterior features the 11` X 21` in ground *pool. Appreciate the **hot tub year-round. Three decks, a screened porch, two hot/cold outdoor showers, park style charcoal grille, fish cleaning bench and an enclosed rear yard with swing set. Paved covered parking. No Smoking. No Animals Accepted. Limit of 4 cars. Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at time of booking. Short Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum. *2022 Pool Season - Open April 9 - October 14. **Hot Tub is open all year. Property Layout: First Floor: Bedroom with King Bed, TV/DVD. Bedroom with Queen Bed, TV/DVD. Bedroom with 2 Bunk Beds, TV/DVD. Media Room. Hallway Bath with Tub/Shower. Laundry Room. Second Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV/DVD. Primary Bedroom with King Bed, TV/DVD. Primary Bath has a Whirlpool Tub and Separate Shower. Half Bath. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made when reserving your vacation property or added to your reservation any time prior to your arrival. Please visit Beach Outfitters for details or call (877) 741-6645.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Ocracoke Beach, while Teach's Hole Blackbeard Exhibit and Deepwater Theater are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- In the Ocracoke area, The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summertime is high season in Ocracoke. To get the most suitable vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Ocracoke attractions and restaurants.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Ocracoke area visitors guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best rental home in Ocracoke:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Bikini Bottom: Pool, hot tub, spacious and professionally decorated. has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property manager before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.4 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.4 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.4 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.4 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.4 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.4 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- Blackbeard Museum at Teach's Hole - 0.4 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.4 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.4 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.4 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.5 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.5 miles