About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Substantial open living, dining and kitchen offers a welcoming and comfortable area for family and friends. This pet friendly, centrally located, vacation home offers great vistas of the waterfront and harbor frontage with private dockage on Silver Lake Harbor. Located among the old Live Oak trees between historic Howard Street and Irvin Garrish Highway. The many trees offer a filtered veil of privacy. This property includes a modest yard and private boat dock across the street on Silver Lake Harbor. 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: Master Bedroom with King and private bath, 2 with Queen and shared bath with shower. Second floor cupola bedroom with Bunk Bed. Central air conditioning/heat, complimentary wireless internet access, 6 cable TVs, including a 55 inch TV with DVD player in the living area, Blu-ray DVD and additional TVs in every bedroom and in the kitchen. The kitchen offers a dishwasher, microwave, wet bar, and convection oven. Washer/dryer and utility sink. No Fireplace. Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival. Ample first floor decking and a second floor rooftop deck offer vistas of Silver Lake Harbor. A rear deck overlooks Howard Street. Outdoor shower and charcoal grille. Private boat dockage is conveniently located across the street on Silver Lake Harbor. Limit of 2 boats. No Smoking. Pet Friendly - Dogs Only. Limit of 2 cars. Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at time of booking. Short Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum. What's New for 2022: Saturday Check-in. Dock is Private. 2 Boats Accepted. Property Layout: First Floor: Open living area with TV, dining, kitchen with TV and den. Master bedroom with King bed, TV and bath with tub/shower. Two bedrooms with Queen, TVs and shared bath with a shower stall. Laundry with washer/dryer located off rear bedroom. Second Floor: Cupola style bedroom with Bunk bed and TV. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by calling Ocracoke Island Realty.
About the Area
Located in Ocracoke, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Ocracoke Beach, while Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
How to book the best Ocracoke rental home experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Summer is high season in Ocracoke. To book the best rental home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing the best vacation rental in Ocracoke:
- First, have your group decide on trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Creekside: Dog friendly with harbor views, dock. has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you book the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your group.
- If there's a particular Ocracoke destination you crave, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to compel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Dajio - 0.1 miles
- Graceful Bakery - 0.1 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.1 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.3 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.4 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.0 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.0 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.1 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.2 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.2 miles