The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $376/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Limited onsite parking
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor shower
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Rooftop terrace
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Extensive open living, dining and kitchen offers a welcoming and comfortable area for family and friends. This pet friendly, centrally located, vacation home offers great vistas of the waterfront and harbor frontage with private dockage on Silver Lake Harbor. Located among the old Live Oak trees between historic Howard Street and Irvin Garrish Highway. The many trees offer a filtered veil of privacy. This property includes a modest yard and private boat dock across the street on Silver Lake Harbor. 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: Master Bedroom with King and private bath, 2 with Queen and shared bath with shower. Second floor cupola bedroom with Bunk Bed. Central air conditioning/heat, complimentary wireless internet access, 6 cable TVs, including a 55 inch TV with DVD player in the living area, Blu-ray DVD and additional TVs in every bedroom and in the kitchen. The kitchen offers a dishwasher, microwave, wet bar, and convection oven. Washer/dryer and utility sink. No Fireplace. Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival. Ample first floor decking and a second floor rooftop deck offer vistas of Silver Lake Harbor. A rear deck overlooks Howard Street. Outdoor shower and charcoal grille. Private boat dockage is conveniently located across the street on Silver Lake Harbor. Limit of 2 boats. No Smoking. Pet Friendly - Dogs Only. Limit of 2 cars. Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at time of booking. Short Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum. What's New for 2022: Saturday Check-in. Dock is Private. 2 Boats Accepted. Property Layout: First Floor: Open living area with TV, dining, kitchen with TV and den. Master bedroom with King bed, TV and bath with tub/shower. Two bedrooms with Queen, TVs and shared bath with a shower stall. Laundry with washer/dryer located off rear bedroom. Second Floor: Cupola style bedroom with Bunk bed and TV. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by calling Ocracoke Island Realty.
About the Area
Located in Ocracoke, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include British Cemetery and Ocracoke Lighthouse. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Strategies to get the optimal rental home experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- In the Ocracoke area, The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Summertime is high season in the Ocracoke area. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Ocracoke visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Make a plan and pick a perfect Ocracoke rental:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Creekside: Dog friendly with harbor views, dock. has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Dajio - 0.1 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.1 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.3 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.4 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.4 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.0 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.0 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.1 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.2 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.2 miles