The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $417/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Limited onsite parking
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor shower
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Rooftop terrace
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Sizable open living, dining, and kitchen offer a welcoming and comfortable area for family and friends. This pet-friendly, centrally located vacation home provides charming vistas of the waterfront and harbor frontage with private dockage on Silver Lake Harbor. Located among the old Live Oak trees between historic Howard Street and Irvin Garrish Highway. The many trees offer a filtered veil of privacy.
This property includes a modest yard and private boat dock across the street on Silver Lake Harbor.
4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: Primary Bedroom with King and private bath, 2 with Queen and shared bath with shower. Second-floor cupola bedroom with Bunk Bed.
Central air conditioning/heat, complimentary wireless internet access, six cable TVs, including a 55 inch TV with DVD player in the living area, Blu-ray DVD, and additional TVs in every bedroom and the kitchen. The kitchen offers a dishwasher, microwave, wet bar, and convection oven. Washer/dryer and utility sink. No Fireplace.
Sheets and towels are included. Beds are made for your arrival, with the exception of the top bunk.
Ample first-floor decking and a second-floor rooftop deck offer vistas of Silver Lake Harbor. A rear deck overlooks Howard Street. Outdoor shower and charcoal grille.
Private boat dockage conveniently located across the street on Silver Lake Harbor. Limit of 2 boats.
No Smoking. Pet Friendly - Dogs Only.. Limit of 2 dogs. Limit of 2 cars.
Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at the time of booking.
Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum, and these stays can be booked within two weeks of arrival.
First Floor: Open living area with TV, dining, kitchen with TV, and den. Primary bedroom with King bed, TV, and bath with tub/shower. Two bedrooms with Queen, TVs, and shared bath with a shower stall. Laundry with washer/dryer located off the rear bedroom.
Second Floor: Cupola style bedroom with Bunk bed and TV.
About the Area
Located in Ocracoke, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the perfect Ocracoke rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer time is high season in Ocracoke. Book your rental property in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Ocracoke area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain discounts for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting and booking the perfectrental home:
- To start, have your family commit to a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Creekside: Dog friendly with harbor views, dock. has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your family.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Make contact with the host immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Dajio - 0.1 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.1 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.3 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.4 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.4 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.0 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.0 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.1 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.2 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.2 miles