The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $542/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Fishing nearby
- Internet access
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Unwind in casual comfort at Beyond Buxton. This handsome home is located in Ocracoke's newest neighborhood, Pamlico Point. This inviting pet friendly home provides families with an ideal location and comfortable setting for an Ocracoke hideaway. Savor Ocracoke's spectacular sunsets and long distance vistas including Pamlico Sound, a close by saltwater pond, calming marsh and distant ocean vistas. You will appreciate an simple walk or bicycle ride to numerous trendy island eateries and the island grocery store. 4 Master Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths: 1 with King, 3 with Queen. Appreciate the convenience of four master bedrooms each with private bath. The first floor offers three bedrooms: two master bedrooms with Queen bed, private bath and covered porch. One first floor master bedroom with Queen, private bath and screened porch. The second floor master bedroom offers a King bed and private bath. After spending a day in the sun, family and friends will savor gathering in the second floor living area featuring an open floor plan with cathedral ceilings or enjoy a pleasant Ocracoke evening on the outdoor decks and porches. The second floor living area includes an open living and dining area and well equipped kitchen. Enjoy a screened porch with dining table off the dining area and open deck off the living area featuring fantastic long distance vistas. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 5 cable TVs, Blu-Ray DVD Player and surround sound speaker system. Washer and dryer. Pack-N-Play. High chair. Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival. The exterior offers a hot/cold outdoor shower, park style charcoal grille and fish cleaning bench. Pet Friendly - Dogs Only. No Smoking. min. 5 Vehicles. No Partial Week Stays. What's New for 2021: New living room furnishings, kitchen appliances, and new bedroom carpet. Location and Property Layout: Pamlico Point is the newest neighborhood in Ocracoke Village. Travel mapping websites, including Google Maps (which is also found on our Location Tab) does not show all current homes or those under construction. If you have any questions about Pamlico Point please do not hesitate to contact our office. First Floor: Master Bedroom with Queen bed, TV, and Master Bath with tub/shower. Master Bedroom with Queen bed, TV, and Master Bath with shower. Master Bedroom with Queen bed, TV, and Master Bathroom with shower. Laundry Closet. Second Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV/DVD. Master Bedroom with King bed, TV, and Master Bath with shower. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made when reserving your vacation property or added to your reservation any time prior to your arrival. Please visit Beach Outfitters for details or call (877) 741-6645.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Ocracoke Lighthouse and British Cemetery. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Strategies to get the best Ocracoke vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Ocracoke visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and picking yourrental:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Beyond Buxton: Dog friendly, casual comfort, decks, marsh views. has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke vacation rental search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you reserve the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- During check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.1 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.1 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.2 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.2 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.3 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.9 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.2 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.6 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.6 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.7 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.8 miles