About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Unwind in casual comfort at Beyond Buxton. This gorgeous home is located in Ocracoke's newest neighborhood, Pamlico Point. This inviting pet friendly home provides families with an ideal location and comfortable setting for an Ocracoke hideaway. Savor Ocracoke's spectacular sunsets and long distance vistas including Pamlico Sound, a close by saltwater pond, calming marsh and distant ocean vistas. You will savor an painless walk or bicycle ride to multiple trendy island eateries and the island grocery store. 4 Master Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths: 1 with King, 3 with Queen. Appreciate the convenience of four master bedrooms each with private bath. The first floor offers three bedrooms: two master bedrooms with Queen bed, private bath and covered porch. One first floor master bedroom with Queen, private bath and screened porch. The second floor master bedroom offers a King bed and private bath. After spending a day in the sun, family and friends will appreciate gathering in the second floor living area featuring an open floor plan with cathedral ceilings or enjoy a pleasant Ocracoke evening on the outdoor decks and porches. The second floor living area includes an open living and dining area and well equipped kitchen. Enjoy a screened porch with dining table off the dining area and open deck off the living area featuring fantastic long distance vistas. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 5 cable TVs, Blu-Ray DVD Player and surround sound speaker system. Washer and dryer. Pack-N-Play. High chair. Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival. The exterior offers a hot/cold outdoor shower, park style charcoal grille and fish cleaning bench. Pet Friendly - Dogs Only. No Smoking. min. 5 Vehicles. No Partial Week Stays. What's New for 2021: New living room furnishings, kitchen appliances, and new bedroom carpet. Location and Property Layout: Pamlico Point is the newest neighborhood in Ocracoke Village. Travel mapping websites, including Google Maps (which is also found on our Location Tab) does not show all current homes or those under construction. If you have any questions about Pamlico Point please do not hesitate to contact our office. First Floor: Master Bedroom with Queen bed, TV, and Master Bath with tub/shower. Master Bedroom with Queen bed, TV, and Master Bath with shower. Master Bedroom with Queen bed, TV, and Master Bathroom with shower. Laundry Closet. Second Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV/DVD. Master Bedroom with King bed, TV, and Master Bath with shower. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made when reserving your vacation property or added to your reservation any time prior to your arrival. Please visit Beach Outfitters for details or call (877) 741-6645.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Ocracoke Beach and Springer's Point Preserve, while Teach's Hole Blackbeard Exhibit and Deepwater Theater are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Ocracoke vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- In the Ocracoke area, The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of NC. To get the largest rental within budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Ocracoke restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Ocracoke area visitors guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- First and foremost, have your group choose date ranges and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Beyond Buxton: Dog friendly, casual comfort, decks, marsh views. has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. Otherwise, contact the property manager before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a certain Ocracoke beach you crave, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a wonderful time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.1 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.1 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.1 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.2 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.2 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.3 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.9 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.2 miles
- Blackbeard Museum at Teach's Hole - 0.3 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.6 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.6 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.7 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.8 miles