The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $704/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 4 bedrooms
- 5 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Day bed
- Kayak on site
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Appreciate this enormous, extravagant waterfront home on Pamlico Sound. Professionally designed, featuring exceptional details and decor throughout. As you enter, it is evident that this is really a special home. The location provides privacy, striking water vistas and a sense of tranquility, both inside and out. A private dock with shallow water access is ideal for kayaks or a flat bottom boat. Unwind on a screened porch or one of the many decks. Savor the exceptional vacation experience that this home has to offer. A incredible vacation getaway! Still Point features two story living with vistas from every room. Gas fireplace (Off-Season Only). Traditional floorplan with kitchen, dining and living areas on the first floor. A second living area is located on the second floor. 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths: Three Master Suites, each with a Queen bed and private bath. One bedroom with two twin beds. Daybed with Trundle. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, cable TV and satellite service, 6 TVs and DVD/DVR. The kitchen offers a wine refrigerator. Washer and dryer. Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival. The exterior offers a private shallow water dock (end of dock angled due to Hurricane Dorian), screened porch, multiple decks, hot/cold outdoor shower and park style charcoal grille. Covered Parking. Four kayaks. Life jackets are not included, if you wish to rent them, please contact Ride The Wind Surf Shop. They will be happy to assist. No Smoking. No Family Animals Accepted. Short Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum. Property Layout: First Floor: Entry Room offering storage. Second Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV/DVD. Den with TV. Master Bedroom with Queen bed, TV, and Master Bath with soaking tub and separate shower. Master Bedroom with Queen bed, TV, and Master Bath with tub/shower. Half Bath. Laundry Room. Third Floor: Living Area with TV/DVD. Den with Daybed with Trundle. Master Bedroom with Queen bed, TV, and Master Bath with tub/shower. Bedroom with two Twin beds and Semi-Private Hallway Bath with shower offering access from bedroom. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made when reserving your vacation property or added to your reservation any time prior to your arrival. Please visit Beach Outfitters for details or call (877) 741-6645.
About the Area
Located in Ocracoke, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pamlico Sound and Springer's Point Preserve, while Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Ocracoke rental experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- In the Ocracoke area, The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Ocracoke. Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Look for your local Ocracoke visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to select the best vacation rental in Ocracoke:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Still Point: Luxurious, spacious, exceptional waterfront home. has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the host before booking the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what is right for your group.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many problems.
- Lock your rental while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.6 miles
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.6 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.6 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.6 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.6 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.7 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.9 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.7 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.7 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.7 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.8 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.8 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.8 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.8 miles