- As low as $297/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Fish cleaning table on site
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Limited onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Rooftop terrace
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
The handsome amenities-filled home is located in the Jackson Dunes area. The reverse floor plan offers vistas of the ocean and sound. This home also features an elevator, pool table, and game table. Work out in the entirely equipped weight room. 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths: 2 with King, 1 with Queen, 1 with Bunk Bed. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, four cable TVs (including one in the weight room), and a DVD. The kitchen offers two microwaves. Washer and dryer. There are three screened porches (one with table and chairs offering to seat for 8), decks, a deck swing, and a rooftop deck. Hot/cold outdoor shower, charcoal grille, and fish cleaning bench. Covered parking. Sheets and towels are included. Beds are made for your arrival. No Smoking. Limit of 3 cars. Pet Friendly. No Partial Week Stays. What's New for 2022: Pet Friendly. 4 Bathrooms. Hot Tub is not available at this time. Property Layout: Ground Level: Weight Room and elevator entry. First Floor: Master Bedroom with King bed, TV. Master bath with shower only. Additional bedroom with a King bed, TV, and semi-private full bath with tub/shower. Additional vanity. Bedroom with Bunk Bed. Laundry closet. Substantial entry. Second Floor: Open kitchen, dining, billiard area, and living area with TV. Master Bedroom with Queen bed. Master bath with shower only. Hallway bath with tub/shower. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time before your arrival by calling Ocracoke Island Realty.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pamlico Sound and Springer's Point Preserve, while Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best rental home experience:
Find your best deal:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your Ocracoke rental in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose your dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Last Clear Chance: Spectacular spacious home, pool table has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the host immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.5 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.5 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.5 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.6 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.0 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.5 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.7 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.8 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.8 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.9 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.9 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.9 miles