About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Rosemary & Thyme combines a sought after canal front location along with a private water side pool. Unique in attention to detail and featuring generous amenities, this home offers a first floor open floor plan, ideal for entertaining or family gatherings. The living area features cavernous two story high vaulted ceilings. During the off season, the living area is a magnificent place to savor the gas fireplace. The gorgeous tile work throughout adds to the uniqueness of this pretty home. A huge third floor den is ideal for socializing or escaping with that ideal book, watching TV, or try testing your skills at shuffleboard. Appreciate the convenience of a wet bar and wine refrigerator. 4 Bedrooms. 4.5 Baths. Three Master Bedrooms: 2 with King, and 1 with Queen. Bedroom with Queen. Each Master Bathroom offers a soaking tub (no jets). Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 3 cable TVs and 3 Blu-Ray DVD players. The kitchen offers granite counter tops, dishwasher, microwave and wine refrigerator. Gas fireplace (off-season only). Washer and dryer. The exterior features the private water side pool 12' x 20' non-heated pool, *private boat dockage, covered front porch, open decks, screened porch, enclosed outdoor hot/cold outdoor shower and charcoal grille. *This home does not provide linens. No Smoking. No Family Animals Accepted. min. 3 cars. No Partial Week Stays. *Boat dockage at this property is located on the inner side of the canal bridge. Height clearance may be limited, dependent upon individual boat height. Boaters should anticipate five foot vertical clearance at high tide. If you have specific questions, please note them in the special request section when making your reservation. One of our friendly staff will contact you. *2022 Pool Season - Open April 10 - October 15. Property Layout: First Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV/Blu-Ray DVD. Master Bedroom with Queen bed and Master Bath with soaking tub with shower. Half Bath. Laundry Closet. Second Floor: Master Bedroom with King bed, TV/Blu-Ray DVD, and Master Bath with soaking tub and separate shower. Master Bedroom with King bed and Master Bath with soaking tub with shower. Third Floor: Bedroom with Queen located off the Den. Den offers a TV alcove, shuffleboard, wet bar and wine refrigerator. Bath with shower. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made when reserving your vacation property or added to your reservation any time prior to your arrival. Please visit Beach Outfitters for details or call (877) 741-6645.
About the Area
Located in Ocracoke, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Ocracoke Beach, while Teach's Hole Blackbeard Exhibit and Deepwater Theater are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Ocracoke. To find the largest vacation home within budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Ocracoke restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Ocracoke visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Rosemary And Thyme: Canal front, pool, den, boat docking has 4 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the host before you reserve the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all of your things. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.3 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.5 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.5 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.5 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.5 miles
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.7 miles
- Blackbeard Museum at Teach's Hole - 0.4 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.5 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.5 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.6 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.6 miles