About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This cavernous Ocracoke Island waterfront home features an impressive wraparound porch ideally suited for family gatherings, socializing, or calming in the hammock or Adirondack chairs. Stroll out on the private dock. Appreciate expansive vistas of the sunset on Pamlico Sound and sunrises on the adjoining salt marsh. Entirely equipped and gorgeously decorated. The open floor plan is roomy and comfortable. A sizable living area offers phenomenal water vistas. A second floor den offers a comfortable area for relaxation. 3 Master Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths: First floor Master Bedroom with Queen. Second floor offers two Master Bedrooms, each with 1 with Queen and 2 Twins. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, two TVs with internet service with local channels. Guests can use their own accounts to access various online viewing services. TVs do not provide home streaming accounts. Two DVD players. The kitchen offers two full size fridges. Washer and dryer. The exterior offers a private dock with stairway, bulkhead, outdoor shower, park style charcoal grille and fish cleaning bench. Covered parking. *This home does not provide linens. No Smoking. No Animals Accepted. Limit of 6 cars. No Partial Week Stays. Property Layout: First Floor: Open floor plan with kitchen, dining and living area with TV/DVD. Master Bedroom with Queen bed and Master Bath with shower. Half Bath. Laundry Room. Second Floor: Two Master Bedrooms, each with a Queen bed and two Twin beds. One Master Bath with tub/shower and one with shower. Den with TV/DVD. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by calling Ocracoke Island Realty.
About the Area
Located in Ocracoke, this vacation home is on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Ocracoke Beach, while Ocracoke Preservation Museum and Deepwater Theater are cultural highlights.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are high season in Ocracoke. To find the best value, try shifting your vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, , and reduced traffic.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and choosing a perfect Ocracoke rental:
- To start, have your family choose a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Anticipation: Private dock, wrap around deck, expansive sound views. has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property management company before booking the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.4 miles
- Dajio - 0.4 miles
- Graceful Bakery - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.5 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.6 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.8 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.8 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.8 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Preservation Society - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Island Visitor Center - 0.4 miles
- Cedar Island Ferry - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.4 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.5 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.6 miles