About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
RENDEZVOUS is a Freshly Renovated, 4 bedroom 3 bath home in the heart of Sunset Village, close to the coffee shop and Ocracoke’s best eateries.
The left side of the home features three bedrooms, one with an en-suite bath and the two others share a hall bath.
A later addition to the right of the main space added a private and cavernous suite with a king bed, bath and private living room area.
The huge living area provides ample space for guests, featuring a smartTV (Netflix and Amazon prime included). Dining table for eight, and well outfitted kitchen.
Both King bedrooms feature desks and office chairs with additional accessible outlets for guests who work from home.
Sheets and towels are supplied - The linen fee is supplied in the cleaning fee.
No events of any kind or guests exceeding the reservation. There is no tolerance for breaking this rule - we have neighbors who live in their homes full time with school-age kids and are committed to being good neighbors.
Booking guest must be at least 30 years old.
Dogs are welcome with a $100 pet cleaning fee and signed pet agreement. Dogs must be on flea / tick prevention to prevent pest infestations. Max (2) family pets per booking.
You will be sent check-in information the day before check-in, and check out instructions before leaving so you’ll know what to expect.
Bedroom 1 features a Queen Bed (shared bath)
Bedroom 2 features a Queen Bed (shared bath)
Bedroom 3 Features a King Bed, desk area and Private Bath
Bedroom 4 is located in the private suite (formerly it's own apartment) and Features a King bed, private bath, wardrobes, desk area and private living room overlooking the backyard.
There is an additional twin memory foam bed available that can be placed in any room.
About the Area
Located in Ocracoke, this vacation home is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pamlico Sound and Ocracoke Beach, while Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal NC. Booking your Ocracoke vacation rental in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Ocracoke area visitor guides that include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. “Rendezvous” A Spacious, Newly Renovated 4BR Charmer has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what is suitable for your vacation group.
- If there's a specific Ocracoke destination you simply love, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the property manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.3 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.3 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.3 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.3 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.4 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.4 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.3 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.4 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.4 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.4 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.4 miles