About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
La Vie En Rose 'The Good Life' welcomes your family and also welcomes your dog. This unique, roomy bungalow is located on Ocracoke's Lighthouse Road. Savor a short walk to the Silver Lake Harbor, the Ocracoke lighthouse, or Springer's Point. This home has plenty of space to spread out and relax. 5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths: 2 with King, 1 with Queen, 1 with two sets of Bunk Beds, 1 with Day Bed and Trundle. All baths with tub/shower. Conveniences include complimentary wireless Internet access, central air conditioning/heat, one cable TV with a DVD player in the living area. Two additional Intelligent TVs with DVDs are available for viewing videos (No Cable Service). Washer and dryer. The exterior offers two screened porches, including one 21' x 16' screened porch with a picnic table, a front covered porch, enormous back yard, two hot/cold outdoor showers, charcoal grille, fish cleaning bench, deck swing, and hammock. *This home does not provide linens. No Smoking. Pet Friendly - Dogs Only. Limit of 3 cars. Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum. Property Layout: First Floor: Living area with cable TV. Dining area. Second alternate dining room. Kitchen. Master Bedroom with King bed and master bathroom with tub/shower. Bathroom with tub/shower. Second Floor: One bedroom with two sets of Bunk beds. One bedroom with a King bed and bathroom with tub/shower. Adjoining the King bedroom is a bedroom with a Day Bed and Trundle, and beyond is a Queen bedroom. Access to the adjoining Queen and Trundle bedrooms is via the living area stairway to the King bedroom or a spiral from the alternate dining area. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time before your arrival by calling Ocracoke Island Realty.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Ocracoke Beach, while Deepwater Theater and Teach's Hole Blackbeard Exhibit are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Ocracoke vacation rental tips:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in Ocracoke. Reserve your rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Ocracoke area visitors guide magazines that include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First, have your family select the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. La Vie En Rose: Spacious dog friendly home, convenient location has 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property manager before you book the vacation property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Speak to the rental manager immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- The Slushy Stand - 0.1 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.3 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.3 miles
- Graceful Bakery - 0.3 miles
- Dajio - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.4 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.1 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Lighthouse - 0.2 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.2 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.2 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.2 miles