- As low as $245/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- Pool or billiards table
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Internet access
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Washing machine
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
SeaClusion I is the front unit of a freshly modernized and upgraded pet friendly duplex on Sand Dollar Road. Centrally located, you can venture out and savor many local attractions, delicious food from many of our favorite local eateries and take home some memories from our unique local stores. SeaClusion I is centrally located in Ocracoke Village, just a short walk or bicycle ride to many stores and eateries. 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths each with double vanities: Each bedroom offers a King bed. The living area includes an ottoman sleeper couch. One bath includes a garden tub/shower and one bath has a shower. Sleeper couch. This two-story home features game room on the ground level. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, central air conditioning/heat, 4 intelligent TVs plus cable service, and a Blu-Ray DVD player. The kitchen includes a microwave, dishwasher, and standard plus Keurig coffee makers. The private washer and dryer are located at ground level. *Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival. For 2023, the ground level game room will feature a pool table, shuffleboard table, foosball coffee table, infinity game table and a dry bar. The exterior offers decks, a ground level screened porch, private fenced yard, picnic table, a park-style charcoal grille, outdoor shower for SeaClusion I guests. Shared fish cleaning station. Emporia Level 2 EV Charger. Compatible with any EV. The charger comes with a SAE J1772 connector (adapter required for Tesla EVs) and 24ft cable. 40 amp NEMA 14-50 outlet also available to plug into with your mobile charger. Animals Accepted. Limit of 2 Family Pets. No Smoking/Vaping Accepted. Parking for 2 cars plus a golf cart. Please scroll down for a list of great amenities new for 2023! Can’t stay an entire week? Bookings are available now through the remainder of 2023! This home is in the Stay Your Way program and can be reserved in advance with any arrival and departure date, your “mini vacation” is subject to a three nighttime minimum. Stay Your Way homes can be booked months in advance. Property Layout: First Floor: Open kitchen and dining area. Living room with TV/DVD and deck access. Hallway bathroom with garden tub/shower. Bedroom with King bed and deck access. Sleeper couch. Second Floor: Primary Bedroom with King bed and Primary Bath with shower. Ground Level: Game Room. Private Washer and Dryer. HOME FEATURES: • 1 Master Bedroom W/ Private Bath • Sheets and towels are included • Beds are made for your arrival • Blu-Ray DVD Player • Cable TV • Ceiling Fans • Central Air • Central Heat • Charcoal Grille • Deck • Dishwasher • Internet Access • Ironing Board • Keurig Coffee Maker • Microwave • No Smoking/Vaping • Partial Week Stays • Pets Accepted • Picnic Table • Pool Table • Private Outdoor Shower • Private Washer/Dryer • Shuffleboard Table • Infinity Game Table • Foosball Coffee Table • Standard Coffee Maker • Whirlpool Tub WHAT’S NEW FOR 2023 • 4 Intelligent TVs • Sheets and towels are supplied • Beds are made for your arrival • Ottoman Sleeper Couch • Private Fenced-in Yard • Screened Porch • Shared Fish Cleaning Table • Dry bar
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound, while Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights. Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Ocracoke vacation rental home tips:
How to get the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Ocracoke. Book your rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain discounts for local accommodations and attractions.
Make a plan and choose a perfectrental:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. SeaClusion I: Two-story vacation rental duplex has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, contact the host before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your family.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, record any problem areas upon check in. message the rental manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers disrupting your home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.3 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.3 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.3 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.3 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.3 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.3 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.3 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.4 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.4 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.4 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.5 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.5 miles