For families travelling to the beach, or fishermen carrying tackle/coolers, a beach cart can be the best purchase of your vacation. These carts feature extra-wide wheels to move across soft sand, even when loaded. Carts are often built for specific scenarios, so think about the gear you’d be putting on your cart before making a decision.
- As low as $161/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Ceiling fan
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Pet friendly
- Pets stay free
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Pelican's Perch is within walking distance to Silver Lake Harbor, Ocracoke Lighthouse, eateries, and stores. Pelican’s Perch is a first-floor end unit. After a day at the beach, savor calming at the Boyette Pool.
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: Primary Bedroom with King Bed, bedroom with Queen Bed. Primary Bath has a whirlpool tub/shower. min. occupancy of 4. The hallway bath has a tub/shower.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, three cable TVs, and 3 DVDs. Whirlpool tub. Washer and dryer.
The exterior offers two covered decks. The Boyette pool is a fashionable feature exclusively for guests of the Boyette Condos. The non-heated Boyette Condo Pool is open from April 15 through mid-October. Outdoor open COLD shower at poolside. Shared charcoal grilles are available.
*This home does not provide linens.
No Smoking/Vaping. Pet Friendly - Dogs Only. Limit of 2 Dogs. Limit of 2 cars.
Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum, and these stays can be booked within two weeks of arrival.
First-floor single-story condo: Open kitchen, dining, and living area with TV/DVD. Primary Bedroom with King Bed, TV, and Primary Bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower stall. Bedroom with Queen Bed. Hallway bath with tub/shower. Laundry room.
About the Area
This condo is located in Ocracoke. Ocracoke Lighthouse and British Cemetery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound. Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets stay free
Booking the best rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Ocracoke area. To find the best value, change your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Ocracoke visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain coupons for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to select the best vacation rental in the Ocracoke area:
- To start, have your family decide on dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Pelican's Perch: Centrally located Dog friendly condo with pool. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property owner before booking the rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Have a great stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your visit, record any problem areas during check in. text the rental manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peace and quiet. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- The Slushy Stand - 0.1 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.2 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.3 miles
- Dajio - 0.3 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.3 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.1 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.1 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.1 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.2 miles