The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $310/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Service animals only (pets not allowed)
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Heaven on Ocracoke is just that! Savor the broad vistas of Silver Lake Harbor from this splendid second floor unit. You will have your own entrance, and an elevator to help make unloading an ease. As shown in the photos, the dock slip for this unit is behind the boat lift. There is about 25’ of docking, the rest of the dock area is shared, and you do no have access to that for docking. In addition to docking, there is shallow water access ideal for launching kayaks. This vacation rental comes complete with a home office space for those of you who cannot leave work behind. Both bedrooms are masters with their own bathroom complete with a tub/shower combo. The screened porch/sunroom has a TV, wet bar, and speakers making it a additional room on the water! Located in the heart of the village you will be within walking distance of everything. When the days get cooler use the gas fireplace to keep warm. This Sunday turn day property does not provide linens or towels, please inquire about rental options.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. British Cemetery and Ocracoke Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Vacation rental home tips:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Summertime is high season in Ocracoke. Book your Ocracoke vacation in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental home up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Ocracoke area visitors guides that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking the perfect Ocracoke rental home:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Expansive views of the harbor are yours to enjoy at Heaven on Ocracoke. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Ocracoke destination you are crazy about, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the host right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- The Slushy Stand - 0.0 miles
- Dajio - 0.1 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.3 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.3 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.4 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.0 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.1 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.1 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.2 miles