The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $260/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Internet access
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Sass-Sea Vistas is located on the edge of a salt marsh and offers spectacular vistas of Pamlico Sound, the distant ocean, Lighthouse, and so much more! Unwind on any one of multiple decks, screened porch, or rooftop deck and savor the sounds of nature, the warm sea breezes, and fantastic vistas. What better way to relax!
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths: The first floor has one bedroom with King and one bedroom with two Doubles. Both bedrooms offer access to the first-floor rear deck. The second floor has one bedroom with King and a screened porch.
Unique artwork adorns the walls and generously complements this modern home. The open floor plan is great for family get-togethers.
Additional amenities include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, four cable TVs. Full kitchen that includes mini-refrigerator, Keurig, and standard coffee maker. Washer and dryer. Pack-N-Play. Ping Pong Table.
Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival.
The exterior offers three screened porches and numerous deck areas, including a comfortably furnished rooftop deck. There is a hot/cold outdoor shower, park-style charcoal grille, and a fish cleaning station. Picnic table. Life jackets are not included. If you wish to rent them, please get in touch with Ride The Wind Surf Shop. They will be happy to assist.
No Smoking. No Animals Accepted. No Telephone. min. 3 cars.
No Partial Week Stays.
First Floor: Bedroom with two Double beds, TV. Bedroom with King bed, TV. Bath with shower stall. Half Bath. Laundry room.
Second Floor: Open kitchen, dining, and living area with TV. Bedroom with King bed, TV. Bath with tub/shower.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include British Cemetery and Ocracoke Lighthouse. Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Ocracoke rental property booking tips and tricks:
Getting the best value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in the Ocracoke area. To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Ocracoke trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Ocracoke area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- To start, have your family decide on vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Sass-Sea Views: Amazing views, decks, screened porch, rooftop deck has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is regularly available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property owner before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.5 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.5 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.5 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.6 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 1.0 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.6 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.7 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.8 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.8 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.9 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.9 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.9 miles