- As low as $130/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Internet access
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Pet friendly bungalow offering a convenient walk or bicycle ride to eateries, stores and Silver Lake Harbor. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: Primary Bedroom with Queen Bed, private bath with tub/shower, and window air conditioning/heat. Two bedrooms each with a Double Bed, and each has a modest space heater and air conditioning unit. Hallway Bath with tub/shower. Conveniences include complimentary wireless internet access, window air conditioning/heat units, ceiling fans and 1 cable TV. *This home does not provide linens. The exterior offers an enclosed yard and screened porch. Outdoor Laundry Shed. Outdoor Shower. Charcoal grille. Pet Friendly - Dogs Only. min. One Dog. No Smoking. Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum, and these stays can be booked within two weeks of arrival. Property Layout: Single story home: Open kitchen, dining, and living area with TV. Primary Bedroom with Queen Bed, Primary Bathroom with tub/shower, and window air conditioning/heat. Master Bedroom has screened porch entry. Two bedrooms, each with a Double Bed, modest space heater, and window air conditioning units. Hallway bathroom with tub/shower. Rear yard: Laundry shed, outdoor shower, enclosed yard.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Ocracoke vacation rental tips:
Get the most from your budget:
- In the Ocracoke area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of NC. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Ocracoke area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Atlantic Breeze: Dog Friendly Cottage Convenient to Restaurants and Shops has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Upon check-in, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.1 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.1 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.1 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.2 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.2 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.2 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.2 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.2 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.2 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.3 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.3 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.4 miles