- As low as $154/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining table
- Limited onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Harbor II is centrally located across the street from Silver Lake Harbor, with both harbor and lighthouse vistas. This two bedroom, one bath open floor plan apartment is located on the second floor of a three-unit building, including a coffee/ice cream shop on the lower level. Retail hours are from early morning until late evening. Savor a sizable front porch that spans the entire width of the building, facing toward Silver Lake Harbor. A modest second partially covered deck is located off the dining area. Spend relaxation time in the rocking chairs watching the world go by, or appreciate meals or refreshments on the outdoor dining table. Two Bedrooms, 1 Bath: 1 with Queen, 1 with Pyramid Bed (double on bottom and twin on top). The bath has a shower stall. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless Internet access, cable TV, and DVD. Washer and dryer. *This home does not provide linens. Pet Friendly. Limit of 2 family pets. No Smoking/Vaping. Limit of 2 cars. Can’t stay an entire week? This home is in the Stay Your Way program and can be reserved in advance with any arrival and departure date. Your “mini-vacation” is subject to a three-nighttime minimum. Yes, even in the summer! Stay Your Way homes can be booked months in advance. Stairway and ramp entry is available. However, the unit is not handicap accessible. Property Layout: Second-floor single story unit: Open kitchen, dining, and living area with TV/DVD. Bedroom with Queen bed and bedroom with a Pyramid Bed (double on bottom and twin on top). Bath with shower stall and stackable washer/dryer.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Ocracoke Lighthouse and British Cemetery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound. Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the best rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- In the Ocracoke area, The sooner your group can book, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Booking your Ocracoke vacation home in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Ocracoke area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have money saving offers on local shops and restaurants.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Harbor II: Pet friendly, views of both the Lighthouse and Silver Lake. has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. text the rental manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- The Slushy Stand - 0.0 miles
- Dajio - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.3 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.3 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.3 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.4 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.0 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.1 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.2 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.2 miles