- As low as $176/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- In a village
- Kayak on site
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Ocracoke of yesteryear meets modern comfort in this striking, comfortable vacation rental. Silver Lake Harbor and the heart of the Village is a short walk away. Hidden down a driveway behind Sorella's Pizza & Pasta.
Savor sipping your morning coffee on a private deck, or nap the afternoon away as you lounge in your peaceful hammock! This home offers plenty of options for relaxation. Even the beds are made for your arrival!
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath: 1 with Queen, 1 with two Twins. Bath has tub/shower.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless Internet access, cable TV, and Blu-Ray DVD. Washer and dryer.
Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival.
The exterior offers front and rear decks, enclosed yard, hot/cold outdoor shower, gas grille, hammock and a double kayak. Life jackets are not included, if you wish to rent them, please get in touch with Ride The Wind Surf Shop. They will be happy to assist.
Pet Friendly - Dogs Only. The owner prefers a limit of 1 modest or medium dog.
No Smoking/Vaping. Limit of 3 cars.
Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at time of booking.
Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum, and these stays can be booked within two weeks of arrival.
Single story home: Living Room with TV/DVD. Eat-in Kitchen. Bedroom with Queen and bedroom with two Twin beds. Bathroom with tub/shower. Laundry room off twin bedroom.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the perfect Ocracoke vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Ocracoke area. To get the best value, try changing your family's Ocracoke vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Ocracoke visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guides have discounts for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose and book a perfectrental:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Luna Sea: Dog friendly cozy rental is centrally located. has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the host before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- During arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.1 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.2 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.2 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.2 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.3 miles
- Dajio - 0.3 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.0 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.1 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.2 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.3 miles