About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Sophie's Island Villa at Lighthouse Villas is conveniently located in the center of Ocracoke Village. This one bedroom end Villa has painless first floor access for fast unloading of all your vacation items. Located within walking distance to all eateries, stores and entertainment in Ocracoke Village. Unwind on one of the two decks and watch the sunset. This two story Villa features a enormous second floor Master Bedroom with Queen Bed, flat screen TV, and private deck. The Master Bathroom features both a whirlpool tub and separate shower. Conveniences include: central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 2 huge flat screen cable TVs and 2 DVD players. Stack Washer/Dryer. *This home does not provide linens. No Smoking. No Pool Available. Limit of 2 cars. No Family Animals or Service Animals of any kind are allowed in this home. For information please visit our Guest Information “Vacationing with a Pet” on our website. Short Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum. Property Layout: First Floor: Open floor plan with eat-in kitchen. Living area with TV. Laundry closet. Second Floor: Master Bedroom with TV and full bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower stall. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by calling Ocracoke Island Realty.
About the Area
This condo is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Ocracoke Beach, while Ocracoke Preservation Museum and Deepwater Theater are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best rental experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- To get the best vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular Ocracoke attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Ocracoke area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Ocracoke area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick your Ocracoke rental:
- Start by having your family select date ranges and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Susan's Island Villa: Condo convenient to restaurants and shops. has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers charge additional pet fees.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your smartphone.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to compel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Dajio - 0.1 miles
- Graceful Bakery - 0.1 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.2 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.3 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.4 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.1 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.2 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.2 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Preservation Society - 0.3 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.3 miles