- As low as $191/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- In a village
- Limited onsite parking (max 4 spaces)
- Living room
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Pirates Quay 2 North is impressive newly remodeled and refreshed condo features pleasant décor in a comfortable waterfront location overlooking Silver Lake Harbor.
Pirate's Quay (pronounced 'key') is a six unit condominium with marvelous vistas of Silver Lake Harbor. Centrally located, you will be a short walk or bicycle ride to many village stores and eateries.
Pirate's Quay is the ideal harbor front hideaway for a family vacation or couples hideaway. Unwind on the covered deck and savor the sea breezes while you watch kayakers, boaters and occasional ferries arrive and depart Ocracoke Island. Pirate's Quay offers a front row seat to nightly displays of color as the sun sets slowly over Pamlico Sound. Pirate's Quay is a true vacation away.
Appreciate a cavernous, open floor plan, convenient single level living and generous windows overlooking Silver Lake Harbor.
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: Queen bed in each bedroom. Sleeper Couch in the living room. One bath has a whirlpool tub with shower and one with a shower stall.
Conveniences include air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access and 2 flat screen cable TVs, 1 DVD, 1 Blu-ray DVD. Whirlpool tub.
Sheets and towels are included. Beds are made for your arrival. Shared laundry.
This condo has a deck that overlooks Silver Lake Harbor and offers harbor and sunset vistas.
Free docking is available with each unit. One boat per unit. A total of six complimentary boat slips are available, two of which are deep water. Fish cleaning bench with water. No electricity available on the dock.
Savor sunsets from the roomy gazebo at the end of the dock even if you aren't bringing a boat it is still a great place to relax and watch the world go by.
Shared amenities include *covered and outdoor parking and a shared park style charcoal grille and outdoor shower.
NO SMOKING/VAPING IN THE PIRATES QUAY INCLUDING THE BALCONIES. No Family Animals Accepted.
Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at time of booking.
Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum, and these stays can be booked within two weeks of arrival.
Single story condo: Open Kitchen, Dining and Living area with TV/DVD. Primary Bedroom with Queen bed, TV/DVD/VCR, and Primary Bath with whirlpool tub/shower plus an attached Full Bath with shower stall which is also accessed via the living area. Bedroom with Queen bed.
Pirate’s Quay offers four covered parking spaces which are available on a first come, first serve basis. Additional parking is available across the street. To allow parking for all of our guests we suggest one car per condo unit. Boat trailers should be parked off-site. Trailer parking is available via a complimentary permit at the National Park Service lot.
About the Area
Located in Ocracoke, this condo is on the waterfront. Ocracoke Lighthouse and British Cemetery are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum. Looking to get your feet wet? Motor boating and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Getting the best value:
- Summertime is high season in Ocracoke. Booking in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Ocracoke area magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose the perfect vacation rental in the Ocracoke area:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Pirate's Quay 2 North: Enjoy watching the ferries in Silver Lake Harbor has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds.
- If there's an individual Ocracoke beach you crave, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. text the property manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- The Slushy Stand - 0.1 miles
- Dajio - 0.2 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.3 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.4 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.4 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.1 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.1 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Lighthouse - 0.2 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.2 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.2 miles