The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $183/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining table
- Internet access
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Pet friendly 3 bedroom Outer Banks vacation home on Ocracoke Island. Great vistas from the rooftop deck. Unwind on the screened porch or sun deck.
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: 1 with King, 1 with Queen, 1 with Pyramid Bed with Trundle (Queen on bottom, Extra Long Twin on top and Twin Trundle). Queen Sleeper Couch in loft.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, and 4 cable TVs. Washer and dryer.
The exterior offers a rooftop deck, screened porch, decks, hot/cold outdoor shower and gas grille. Covered parking.
*This home does not provide linens.
No Smoking. Pet friendly. Limit of 2 Family Animals.
Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at time of booking.
Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum, and these stays can be booked within two weeks of arrival.
First Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV. Bedroom with King bed, TV, and semi-private bath with tub/shower (bedroom and hallway access).
Second Floor: Bedroom with Queen bed. Bedroom with Pyramid with Trundle (Queen on bottom and Extra Long Twin on top and Twin Trundle) with TV. Bedrooms share a Bath with tub/shower. Loft with Queen Sleeper Couch.
Entry Level: Laundry Closet
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound, while Deepwater Theater and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights. Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Getting the best value:
- Book your Ocracoke vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Ocracoke area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Ocracoke area visitors guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Ocracoke visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation home:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Tree Top Hammock: Pet friendly, great views from the rooftop deck. has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property management company before you book your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your stay, note any problem areas upon your arrival. message the rental manager right away to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.2 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.2 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.3 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.3 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.3 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.3 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.3 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.3 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.3 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.4 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.4 miles