About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Sea Salt Too offers a handsome combination of old and new. You will savor this two level home located in the trees. For your convenience, Sea Salt Too offers a first floor office. 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: 2 with Queen, 1 with Double and Twin. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, cable TV, and a DVD player. Washer and dryer. The exterior offers a screened porch, sun deck, hot/cold outdoor shower, charcoal grille and fish cleaning bench. Sheets and towels are included. Beds are made for your arrival. No Smoking. No Family Animals Accepted. Limit of 2 cars. Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at time of booking. Short Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum. Handicap Friendly - Walk-in Shower on First Floor (not a wide bathroom door). Grab Bar in Second Floor Bath Tub. No Ramp. Property Layout: First Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV. Office. Bedroom with Queen Bed. Semi-private hallway bath with shower (bedroom and hallway access). Laundry Closet. Second Floor: Bedroom with Queen bed. Bedroom with Double bed and Twin bed. Bath with tub/shower. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by calling Ocracoke Island Realty.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Ocracoke Beach, while Teach's Hole Blackbeard Exhibit and Deepwater Theater are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Ocracoke vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Ocracoke area. Book your Ocracoke rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have deals for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Selecting the perfect vacation home:
- First and foremost, have your group agree to vacation dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Sea Salt Too: Centrally located in a quiet neighborhood. has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Advice for a smooth stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- During check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.1 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.1 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.2 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.2 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.2 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.2 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- Blackbeard Museum at Teach's Hole - 0.1 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.2 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.2 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.3 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.4 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.4 miles