The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $189/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Ceiling fan
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Limited onsite parking
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
It is located within walking distance to Silver Lake, Ocracoke Lighthouse, eateries, and stores. Full Circle is a second-floor condo overlooking a enormous yard. Unwind and watch the world go by. 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: 1 with King, 1 with Queen. min. occupancy of 4. The Primary bedroom has a Private Bath with a tub/shower. The hallway bath has a shower. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless Internet access and three cable TVs. The exterior offers a furnished covered deck. The Boyette pool is a fashionable feature exclusively for guests of the Boyette Condos. The non-heated Boyette Condo Pool is open from April 15 through mid-October. Outdoor open COLD shower at poolside. Shared charcoal grilles are available. *This home does not provide linens. No Smoking/Vaping. No Family Animals Accepted. Limit of 2 cars. Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum, and these stays can be booked within two weeks of arrival. What's New for 2024: Linens and Towels supplied. Beds made Property Layout: Second-floor single-story condo: Open kitchen, dining, and living area with TV. Primary Bedroom with King bed, TV, and Primary Bath with tub/shower. Bedroom with Queen, TV. Hallway bath with shower. Laundry closet with stack washer/dryer.
About the Area
This condo is located in Ocracoke. Ocracoke Lighthouse and British Cemetery are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound. Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Ocracoke rental home experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Ocracoke. Booking your Ocracoke vacation home in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Ocracoke area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Start by choosing trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Full Circle: Condo with pool access. Centrally located has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking websites. If not, email the host before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Ocracoke attraction you love, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Considerations for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- The Slushy Stand - 0.1 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.2 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.3 miles
- Dajio - 0.3 miles
- Eduardo's - 0.3 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.1 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.1 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.1 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.1 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.2 miles