The Ocracoke Harbor is easily the busiest quarter mile stretch of Ocracoke Island. Consisting of a small, lagoon-like section of saltwater, and lined by a semi-circle of docks, restaurants, shops, marinas and motels, visitors will find that any and all of the activities on Ocracoke Island can most certainly be found harbor front.
- As low as $214/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Internet access
- Limited onsite parking
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- TV with satellite service
- Washing machine
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This eclectic vacation home offers unique interior details and wood floors. Mosby's Manor offers calming marsh vistas and has 3 screened porches and a second-floor open porch that features unparalleled vistas of the marsh and the distant Pamlico Sound. Located on a peaceful private lane.
2 bedrooms, 2 Baths: One bedroom with a King. One bedroom with a Queen. Cupola with Double bed.
Conveniences include central heat and air conditioning (mini split system), ceiling fans. Free internet access. Internet TV service accepts guests to use their own accounts to access Amazon Prime and Netflix. This TV does not provide home streaming accounts or local channels. DVD player. Washer and dryer.
The exterior offers decks and screened porches.
*This home does not provide linens.
No smoking. No Family Animals. Limit 2 cars.
No Partial Week Stays.
First Floor: Living Room with TV/DVD. Open kitchen and dining area. Bath with claw foot tub with shower and stackable washer/dryer.
Second Floor: Bedroom with King bed. Bedroom with Queen bed. Full Bath with tub/shower.
Third Floor: Loft Cupola Bedroom with Double bed.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Ocracoke vacation rental home tips:
Finding the best rental home value:
- Booking your Ocracoke vacation home in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Ocracoke area visitors guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the best vacation rental:
- Begin by selecting trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Mosby's Manor: Eclectic design, unique interior, distant sound views. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before you book the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation family.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. message the rental manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.5 miles
- Helios' Hideaway - 0.6 miles
- Plum Pointe Kitchen - 0.6 miles
- 1718 Brewing - 0.6 miles
- Howard's Pub & Raw Bar Restaurant - 0.6 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.6 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.8 miles
- Tradewinds Tackle Shop - 0.6 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.7 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.7 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.7 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.8 miles