Every vacation destination has its own unique draw to potential visitors, whether it's a national monument, a fantastic shopping or dining scene, or an exotic locale that's meant for total relaxation. Many newcomers to the Outer Banks are surprised to learn that this destination has all of these attributes and more, and it can be hard to narrow down the overflowing list of "must-sees" or "must-dos" that have to be squeezed into a 1-2 week OBX vacation.
- As low as $405/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- Foosball table
- Pool or billiards table
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- On the waterfront
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Appreciate beautiful vistas from this magnificent Pet Friendly soundfront home. Landshark is located directly on Pamlico Sound. Unwind and relax, savor countless vistas from the waterside interior or generously furnished deck.
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: 2 with King, 1 with Queen. Double Sleeper Couch in Living Area.
Landshark offers an open living area with cathedral ceilings and extraordinary water vistas and a generously appointed game room featuring a pool table, shuffle board, foosball, poker, chess and checkers tables. The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, dishwasher, microwave and two ovens. A separate dining area offers two dining tables with a view of Pamlico Sound.
Additional amenities include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, 3 cable TVs and 1 DVD player. Washer and dryer.
Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival.
The exterior offers a deck, hot/cold outdoor shower, park style charcoal grille, fish cleaning bench, modest dock with stairway to water, and bulkhead with sea wall. A modest storage shed under the home is ideal for storing beach items.
No Smoking. Pet Friendly - Dogs Only. Limit of 2 Dogs. Limit of 4 cars.
Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at time of booking.
No Partial Week Stays.
First Floor: Open kitchen, breakfast bar, and living area with TV. Dining Room with TV. Game Room with TV. Bedroom with King bed. Bedroom with Queen bed. Double Sleeper Couch in living area. Hallway bath with tub/shower. Hallway Laundry Closet.
Second Floor: Bedroom with King bed. Bath with shower stall.
About the Area
Located in Ocracoke, this vacation home is on the waterfront. British Cemetery and Ocracoke Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Pamlico Sound. Traveling with kids? Consider Ocracoke Pony Pens and Graveyard of the Atlantic Museum. Looking to get your feet wet? Motor boating and fishing adventures can be found near the property.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- In the Ocracoke area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Ocracoke visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by having your group choose a vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Landshark: Dog friendly waterfront home, game room, sound views. has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Ocracoke rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas when you arrive. message the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.5 miles
- Dajio - 0.6 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.7 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.7 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.7 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.7 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.7 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.7 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.6 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.6 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.6 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Preservation Society - 0.6 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.7 miles