About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
This cheerful bungalow is conveniently located on Ocracoke's Back Road. An painless walk to the Coffee Shop, Silver Lake Harbor, and the many island stores and galleries. This fashionable bungalow is a favorite destination for returning families behind a picket fence and tucked among the cedar trees. The colorful decor and simplicity of design provide a calming and calming setting for your island vacation. Unwind on the screened porch or enormous deck. You're on vacation! 3 Bedrooms, 1.5 Baths: 2 with Queen, 1 with two Twins. Full bath has tub/shower. Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, complimentary wireless internet access, two cable TVs, and a DVD player. Washer and dryer. The exterior offers a screened porch, huge gated deck for pet and kid safety, picnic table, deck swing, hammock, enclosed hot/cold outdoor shower, charcoal grille, and fish cleaning bench. *This home does not provide linens. No Smoking. Pet Friendly. Limit of 2 cars. Military Discount Available. Discount can only be applied at the time of booking. Short Stays are available; there is a three-nighttime minimum. Property Layout: First Floor: Open floor plan with living area with TV and eat-in kitchen. Bedroom with Queen bed with TV. Hallway bath with tub/shower. Laundry area with stack washer/dryer. Second Floor: Bedroom with Queen bed. Bedroom with two Twin beds and private half bath. Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More! *Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time before your arrival by calling Ocracoke Island Realty.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Ocracoke. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Springer's Point Preserve and Ocracoke Beach, while Teach's Hole Blackbeard Exhibit and Ocracoke Preservation Museum are cultural highlights.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Finding the best Ocracoke rental home experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- Summer is high season in the Ocracoke area. Reserve your Ocracoke vacation in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Ocracoke vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Ocracoke visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Selecting the perfect vacation rental in the Ocracoke area:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Fiddler's Rest: Pet friendly cottage has colorful decor. has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or applied to your agreement.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good feedback to drive future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.1 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.2 miles
- Dajio - 0.2 miles
- Graceful Bakery - 0.2 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.3 miles
- The Flying Melon Café - 0.3 miles
- SmacNally's Raw Bar and Grill - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Oyster Company - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.1 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.2 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.2 miles
- Portsmouth Island Adventures - 0.2 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.3 miles