- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyDon't miss out on this pretty home offering the ideal neighborhood to walk or ride a bicycle to the Ocracoke Lighthouse, Springerâ€™s Point Nature Preserve, Silver Lake Harbor, stores and eateries.
A ideal holiday bungalow for two. Lilâ€™ Loopy was lovingly designed with meticulous attention to detail making this home ideal for a couple's getaway. Lilâ€™ Loopy offers an open floorplan and generous outdoor living space including a screened porch, outdoor space and a crowâ€™s nest offering a view of the Ocracoke Lighthouse.
The interior includes delight finishes including granite counter tops, vaulted ceilings with cypress beams, a sliding interior barn door and tile floors. The bath includes a walk-in shower with glass doors and a rain shower head.
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath: King bed. Bathroom with walk-in shower.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, wireless internet access, 2 cable TVs and Blu-Ray DVD. The kitchen includes a microwave and dishwasher. Adore a separate libation refrigerator. Washer and dryer.
Sheets and towels are included. Beds are made for your arrival.
The exterior offers a screened porch, outdoor space, crowâ€™s nest, hot/cold outdoor shower, bicycle rack, fish bench with water and charcoal grille.
No Smoking Permitted (including decks and porches). No Family Animals. No Telephone. Limit of 2 cars.
Brief Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum.
Single story home: Open kitchen, dining and living area, TV and Blu-Ray DVD. Bedroom with King bed, TV. Bathroom with walk-in shower. Laundry room.
Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More!
*Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by phoning Ocracoke Island Realty.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many property owners and rental properties provide Ocracoke area vacation discount magazines which include promotions, either offered individually by merchants, or by way of a relationship between the property manager and the merchant itself. These guides can provide a good start to your rental home search.
- Able to alter your trip dates? Off-peak times offer up sizeable savings.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Some management companies offer financial savings to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Make sure to check with vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some homes are primarily designed for particular groups of guests. Large event homes are best for weddings, wedding parties and corporate retreats. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other rentals are positioned close to night life. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and points of interest you are most interested in.
- Give thought to getting trip insurance along with your rental agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base vacation rental price, provides travellers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed resulting from health-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
You may be surprised to uncover just how many rentals are available at your destination. Vacation home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of online research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their properties, management companies are critical in helping travellers with making reservations, check-in, house cleaning services, and any routine maintenance problems that may occur.
We've developed a short guide to help you get the most from your rental home experience.
Where to find and book a great vacation rental:
Before you decide to book "Lil’ Loopy: One bedroom home perfect for a couple's retreat.", read through our brief checklist of things to consider.
Begin Your Search Early
Ocracoke rentals are reserved months (and up to a year) in advance. To ensure the best choice of vacation rentals, we recommend searching and booking your Ocracoke getaway Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and reserve your vacation rental..
Find your Area and Choose Dates
Agreement can be challenging between close relatives, but once this difficult part is complete everything will begin to fall in place.
How Much Rental home Do You Really Need?
Establish who is attending the vacation, and how many/what kind of bedroom arrangement you need to have. Be aware that many rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for the company. Most vacation home listings will outline each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Make a Spending Limit
Most vacation rentals are advertised with a price range. Determine the cost for your desired trip. It might be at the high end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family well before booking a pricey rental home. Normally, just one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each person's contribution.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is your family interested in? Do you primarily desire a property with a pool, spa tub or beach volleyball court? Does the property need to be beachfront, downtown, or in close proximity to night life? Will the rental have bikes and body boards available as part of your stay? Gather a list of "needs and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable rental.
Elderly guests will thank you for not renting a stairs-only condominium on the 3rd floor. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Are you or other members of the group visiting with a dog or cat? Animal policies are different at each rental property. Read descriptions carefully. Study your contract very carefully! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Searching the Internet
Once the area, travel dates and family members are decided, search multiple resources to get the best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Ocracoke local rental properties" for local property management companies. Local rental management companies pride themselves on a top-quality vacation experience.
When you have found the rentalhome of your dreams, double check to make sure your travel dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season week, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read Through The Contract
Learn which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Be sure that your quote includes all taxes and fees.
If you need to Cancel
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Property management companies and rental owners commonly offer their guests the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Reserve your Rental Home
When everything seems right, it's finally time for you to sign a rental agreement. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Get Contact Information
Make sure you get the property manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest storing the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home right away. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any damages, together with your request for any needed fixes.
- Ask questions. You might need guidance for a gas fireplace, Television set or spa tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A brief phone call prevents many complications.
- Please be respectful of the local community. Residents often times live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a visit a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives can frequently point you in the right direction.
- Make certain to protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Check to make sure you've packed all your things. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cabinets, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for property damage. If at all possible, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you feel about your stay? Most vacation rental web sites request testimonials after your stay . Owners and property managers will thank you for favorable reviews. If anything went wrong, we advise being kind but sincere about your rental experience. The best property owners and managers will try hard to rectify the problem.
Learn from your Experience
Did everybody have a good time? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning will be simple and easy. If the rental property wasn't ideal, and you will better know how to filter your search for the next trip.
- The Slushy Stand - 0.3 miles
- Thai Moon - 0.4 miles
- Creekside Cafe - 0.4 miles
- Jolly Roger Pub and Marina - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Pizza Company - 0.4 miles
- The Flying Melon CafÃƒÂ© - 0.4 miles
- Back Porch Lunchbox - 0.4 miles
- Mark's Hot Dogs - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Lighthouse - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Island Lighthouse - 0.1 miles
- Springer's Point - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.2 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.3 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- Ditzy Dames Antiques - 0.1 miles
- Woccocon Nursery and Gifts - 0.1 miles
- Island Path Massage and Personal Retreats - 0.2 miles
- Pamlico Gifts - 0.2 miles
- Lake House Day Spa at the Castle B&B - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Island Trading Company - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Island Trading Co. - 0.3 miles