- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyAquarius-An island jewel, waterfront unit with boat docking ideal for a couple or family of four.
An Island jewel! Aquarius is located in the Oyster Creek neighborhood on a canal and is a boater’s dream come true! Complete with backyard docking with electricity and new water hook-up. Spoil yourself in happiness and style inside a home filled with unique woodwork, tiling and tons of bespoke touches. A reverse floor plan enables you to take advantage of the exceptional canal and sound vistas. Aquarius is ideal for a modest family or a couple.
Linens are not supplied..
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this unit:
Jul 14 2019 - Aug 10 2019 : Sunday check-in mandatory. Sunday check-out mandatory.
Aug 11 2019 - Aug 17 2019 : Sunday check-in mandatory. Sunday check-out mandatory.
Aug 18 2019 - Aug 31 2019 : Sunday check-in mandatory. Sunday check-out mandatory.
Sep 01 2019 - Oct 19 2019 : Sunday check-in mandatory. Sunday check-out mandatory.
Oct 20 2019 - Dec 31 2019 : Sunday check-in mandatory. Sunday check-out mandatory.
Jan 01 2020 - Dec 31 2020 : Sunday check-in mandatory. Sunday check-out mandatory.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Find the tourism bureau where you want to travel. Many official tourism bureaus will send you tourism guide books with special packages for rental properties, dining and activities. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you can visit? Shoulder seasons provide incredible savings.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer savings for active duty and veteran men and women of the Military, or returning individuals to the same rental home. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a reduction.
- Is there a particular activity you are mainly getting excited about during your stay? Be sure to prioritize your proximity to the activities and points of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Vacation rental companies and individual home owners typically offer customers the chance to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, provides travellers reimbursement of their rental expenses for any days missed resulting from medical related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unplanned motel stay or extra fuel.
How to Book a Vacation Home
First-timers are oftentimes surprised at the number and wide selection of daily, weekly and monthly rental properties available in the Ocracoke area. With such a wide selection, clients are certain to come across a rental home that matches their wishes and spending budget.
Vacation homes are frequently owner operated or managed by rental management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in helping families with reserving, checking-in, house cleaning services, as well as maintenance issues that may arise.
Here are some ideas and methods to help you navigate the vacation home search and reservation process.
How to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Do you think "Aquarius ( 2-Bedroom Home )" is the best vacation property for your next family vacation? Browse through this check list to confirm it fits all of your preferences.
The Earlier You Start, The Better The Selection
Ocracoke rental properties are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the most desirable selection of homes, we suggest searching and booking your Ocracoke getaway 6-12 months in advance, whenever you can. Holiday gatherings are a great time for families to plot their Summer holiday escapes..
Select a Village and Date
Start by figuring out which specific area of Ocracoke you prefer to browse, and the determine travel dates.
Pick a Size
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Remember that that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. It is important to determine what is most appropriate for the group. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. If not, speak to the property manager before you book.
Make a Spending Limit
Make sure that "Aquarius ( 2-Bedroom Home )" works with your budget *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking a costly rental. One member of your family will need to be responsible for gathering contributions and acknowledging responsibility for the entire rental fee at time of reservation.
Let's Talk Amenities
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened deck a necessity? Are you more interested in a natural landscape or nightlife? Will the home have bicycles and beach toys for use during your stay? Make a list of priority conveniences to facilitate narrow your search.
Do a few members of your crew have special needs? Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Even though many vacation homes allow furry friends, guidelines and charges vary per rental. A number of restrictions may dismiss a potential rental. Read your agreement carefully! Charges may apply when pets are included. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
Start your Search
. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Ocracoke local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Besides offering distinctive rental properties, local companies provide you with top-notch service..
When you have identified your dream rental, check to confirm your trip dates are available.
Some property owners will negotiate prices, and some won't. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest potential for a reduced rate is changing to a less desirable week.
Study the Agreement
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Make sure your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies are different with each rental. You will likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of your standard vacation rental price, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any days missed as a consequence of personal health related emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unanticipated motel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Reservation
When you believe you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Do not forget that most rental agreements will require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to protect the rental owner.
Get Contact Info
Be sure to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your smartphone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- To make certain no damages are associated with your visit, make a record of any problem areas of the property. Contact the property manager immediately to report your observations. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be incredibly helpful.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Please be respectful of the local community. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a stay much more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local people may point you in the right direction.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure to protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental secured when you are away, just like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each room of the rental to make certain you've packed all personal belongings.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the rental to make certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (this may not be possible).. If the property owner is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your stay? Nearly all rental property web sites request testimonials after your stay . Property owners and property managers will appreciate your positive critiques. If something went wrong, we advise being kind but completely honest with regards to experience. The best owners and managers will work hard to fix the situation.
Learn and Improve
Did they feel about the rental? If everything was fantastic, next year's trip planning will be quick. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better understand how to refine your search next time.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. & Island Smoothie - 0.4 miles
- Dajio - 0.5 miles
- Back Porch Restaurant - 0.5 miles
- Jolly Roger Pub and Marina - 0.6 miles
- Creekside Cafe - 0.6 miles
- Thai Moon - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Pizza Company - 0.6 miles
- Pony Island Restaurant - 0.6 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.5 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.5 miles
- The Anchorage Inn & Marina - 0.4 miles
- Portsmouth Island ATV Excursions - 0.5 miles
- Portsmouth Island Boat Tours - 0.5 miles
- Ocracoke Waterman's Association Exhibit and Education Site - 0.5 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.5 miles
- Osprey Charter Fishing - 0.6 miles