- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Away From It All
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertySavor an island holiday in this pet neighborly, Ocracoke Island home that is comfortably located within walking distance of the coffee shop, eateries and the gym. The first floor includes an open living area, dining area, kitchen with breakfast bar, and a half bathroom. Adore a screened porch leading from the living area and an additional outdoor space off the kitchen. *The Queen Bedroom offers a private sundeck. *The second bedroom offers a balcony. Vaulted ceilings in both bedrooms give a outstanding, open, airy feeling. The full bath offers a circular glass shower and a separate tub.
2 bedrooms, 1.5 Baths: 1 with Queen, 1 with Double and Twin.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, wireless internet access, 3 cable TVs and a DVD player. The kitchen offers a microwave and dishwasher. Stackable washer dryer. All That Jazz is a single family dwelling. It does not share any interior walls and offers it's own private entrance.
The exterior offers its own yard, screened porch, three decks, ground level entry outdoor space, hot/cold outdoor shower, charcoal grille and fenced dog run.
*This home does not give linens.
No Smoking. Pet Affable - Dogs Only. min. 4 people, including children. Limit 2 cars.
Brief Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum.
*WHAT’S NEW FOR 2019: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed. Linens Supplied and Beds Made for Arrival. Bath and Kitchen Renovations. Bath will offer a walk-in rain shower (no tub).
First Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV/DVD. Half Bath. Screened porch. Open front outdoor space.
Second Floor: Bedroom with *Queen bed, TV and outdoor space access. *Bedroom with Double and Twin bed, TV and open outdoor space access. Shared Bath with *tub and separate shower. Laundry Closet.
Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More!
*Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made when reserving your holiday unit or added to your reservation any time prior to your arrival. Please visit Beach Outfitters for details or call (877) 741-6645.
- Search for the tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Many tourism bureaus supply travel guide books with special deals for lodging, restaurants and tours. Keep an eye out for these books and promotional books, as this allows travelers to enjoy the very same wonderful activities at a quite often considerable discounted.
- Are you willing to switch your dates? The off-peak shoulder seasons will offer you amazing rates on weekly rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get promotions. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your travelling group is eligible for a markdown.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of vacationers. Event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some properties cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are positioned close to nightlife. You'll get the best value from a home which most directly matches your ideal holiday setting, even if it costs a little more.
- Consider getting trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers guests reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, such as an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra gas.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to learn the number of properties can be found in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of international research sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are frequently owner operated or managed by property management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, equipment and practical knowledge to provide effortless operational administration on behalf of the homeowner..
We have put together a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation property experience.
Searching for and reserving the perfect rental:
Before you decide to book "All That Jazz: Dog friendly, walking distance to the coffee shop.", examine our short checklist of things to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many popular hot spots, In Ocracoke the best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months in advance is highly recommended, whenever possible. A lot of households decide to begin their search during Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Select a Village and Date
Start by choosing which particular area of Ocracoke you want to explore, and the choose dates you'll be vacationing.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your vacation? Be mindful that many properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to figure out what is most appropriate for the company. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are commonly accessible on the internet. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book.
Create a Spending Limit
Does the preferred rental property fit your budget during that preferred Summer week? Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones before booking an expensive rental property. Typically, one member of the group will be responsible for making the full reservation and getting each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What property features is the family interested in? Do you simply want a rental with a pool, jacuzzi or volleyball court? Will the unit need to be beachfront, downtown, or near restaurants? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental, or do you need to take your own? Build a list of priority features to facilitate narrow your search.
Do individual members of your crew have special needs? Make certain to remember and inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
What About 4-Legged Family Members?
Make sure to include your pets. Pets are welcome at many vacation homes, but guidelines differ. Many restrictions could eliminate a prospective vacation property. Make certain to study agreements and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
A number of websites exist to match visitors with rental owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Ocracoke local rental properties" for local vacation home management companies. Local companies usually have an exclusive collection of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to be sure the vacation home has everything required. If lacking, the home management company might know of comparable homes that better fit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an extra night. Off-peak season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Read The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Phone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
What's the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you believe you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Make sure you get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest keeping the contact's information in your smart phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any trouble spots of the rental. We also recommend promptly calling the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any required fixes. This may protect against conflicts during checkout.
- When there's any ambiguity about parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager promptly. A phone call can save hours of difficulties.
- Remember to respect your neighbors. . Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of suggestions.
- Enjoy your stay! Make sure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all your possessions. Sweep each room in the house for forgotten items. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, decks, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Make sure to walk through the rental one last time and look for property damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible).. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Most rental management companies and rental home sites allow travellers to provide feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they will appreciate your praise. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a practical manner, or when the rental home wasn't as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your critique.
How did they feel about the rental choice? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great vacation home. If not, you've gained invaluable experience to help with the next search.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. & Island Smoothie - 0.2 miles
- Back Porch Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- Pony Island Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Back Porch Lunchbox - 0.3 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Pizza Company - 0.4 miles
- Creekside Cafe - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Station - 0.4 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.4 miles
- Portsmouth Island ATV Excursions - 0.2 miles
- Blackbeard Museum at Teach's Hole - 0.3 miles
- Austin Boat Tours - 0.3 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.4 miles
- Tradewinds Bait & Tackle - 0.4 miles
- Portsmouth Island Boat Tours - 0.6 miles
- Ocracoke Waterman's Association Exhibit and Education Site - 0.6 miles