- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyAppreciate an island holiday in this Pet Chummy, Ocracoke Island home that is handily located within walking distance of coffee stores, eateries and the gym. The first floor includes an open living area, dining area, kitchen with breakfast bar, and a half bathroom. Relish a screened porch leading from the living area and an additional outdoor space off the kitchen. The King Bedroom offers a private sundeck. The Queen Bedroom offers a balcony. Vaulted ceilings in both bedrooms give a excellent, open, airy feeling. The full bath offers a walk-in rain shower (no tub).
2 bedrooms: 1 with King, 1 with Queen. 1 Bathroom with walk-in shower. Half Bath.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, wireless internet access, 3 cable TVs and two DVD players. The kitchen offers a microwave and dishwasher. Stackable washer dryer.
All That Jazz is a single family home. It does not share any interior walls and offers it's own private entrance.
Sheets and towels are included. Beds are made for your arrival.
The exterior offers its own yard, screened porch, three decks, ground level entry outdoor space, hot/cold outdoor shower, charcoal grille and fenced dog run.
No Smoking. Pet Neighborly - Dogs Only. min. 4 people, including children. No Telephone. Limit 2 cars.
Brief Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum.
*WHAT’S NEW FOR 2019: 1 King Bed, 1 Queen Bed. Linens Included and Beds Made for Arrival. Bath and Kitchen Renovations. Bath will offer a walk-in rain shower (no tub).
First Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV/DVD. Half Bath. Screened porch. Open front outdoor space.
Second Floor: Bedroom with King Bed, TV and outdoor space access. Bedroom with Queen Bed, TV and balcony access. Shared Bath with walk-in rain shower. Laundry Closet.
Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More!
*Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by phoning Ocracoke Island Realty.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property management companies and vacation houses provide Ocracoke area travel books that feature money-saving offers, either offered individually by local companies, or by a partnership between the management company and the business itself. Search for these guides and discount books, since this allows vacationers to discover the very same attractions at a possibly substantial discounted.
- Can you shift your dates? The off-peak seasons typically offer terrific rates on rental properties.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get price reductions. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a price reduction.
- Some properties are primarily suited for particular types of vacationers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding parties and corporate meetings. Some homes cater to wildlife enthusiasts. Other properties are situated close to night life. You should prioritize your proximity to the adventures and locations you are most excited about.
- Property management companies and individual home owners commonly offer clients an opportunity to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed a result of medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Many people are surprised to learn how many rental properties are offered in their area of interest. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of global search sites like Homeaway and VRBO.
Rental homes are usually owner operated or managed by property management companies. Property management companies are well-liked by rental owners because they coordinate the promotion and operations..
Here are some ideas and tactics to help you navigate the rental search and booking process.
How to find and book the best rental property:
Before you start to book "All That Jazz: Dog friendly, walking distance to the coffee shop.", go through our short checklist of points to consider.
The Sooner, The Better
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Ocracoke the best vacation rentals are booked early. To ensure the best selection of properties, we advise searching and reserving your Ocracoke rental Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever you can. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home..
Pick a Town and Time
Agreement can often be challenging among loved ones, but once this complicated part is complete everything will quickly drop in place.
Just How Much Rental home Do You Need?
Establish who is joining, and just how many/what particular bedroom arrangement you need to have. Be aware that most rentals advertise maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the company. Generally rental listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Make certain "All That Jazz: Dog friendly, walking distance to the coffee shop." works with your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking an expensive vacation property. Most rental agreements call for a single individual to be in charge of the full reservation.
What amenities is the group searching for? Do you primarily desire a home with a swimming pool, spa tub or volleyball court? Will the unit need to be oceanfront, the downtown area, or close to night life? Will the unit have bicycles and body boards available throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and wants" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Accessibility and Special Circumstances
Do certain members of your group have specific needs? Make sure you remember and inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Your Puppy Deserves a Holiday, Too
Remember to include your furry family members. Dog policies are different at each property. Read descriptions thoroughly. Read your contract very carefully! Additional fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
It Is Time to Search
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Ocracoke local rental homes" for local rental management companies. Aside from offering exceptional properties, local companies offer superb service..
Re-read the description to ensure that the rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the home management company may know of comparable properties that better suit your preferences and budget..
While not true for all rental homes, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your easiest prospects for a lower rate will be switching to an off-season week.
Read the Agreement
You will have to know which services are included:
- Electric bills
- WIFI Access
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning services and housekeeping
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal charge, visitors will need to pay state taxes when renting "All That Jazz: Dog friendly, walking distance to the coffee shop.", as well as various other fees that may be mandatory based upon their circumstances, including a dog fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private swimming pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
Cancelling your Rental
Be sure to be aware of the cancellation policy prior to reserving. Property management companies and individual property owners often offer their guests the choice to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, can provide vacationers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed as a result of personal hospital emergencies or storms, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unexpected hotel stay or extra gas.
Complete the Booking
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. Remember that most rental agreements require a significant rental deposit and/or security deposit to safeguard the rental home owner.
Where to Get Help
Don't forget to get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is making the most of your visit!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental home immediately upon arrival. We also advise immediately getting in touch with the property manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any necessary repairs. If there is a difference of opinion about responsibility later, having the recorded problems and communication attempts will probably be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You could need instructions for a fireplace, TV or hot tub. Call your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Please be respectful of the neighborhood. . Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a vacation much more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Natives are a terrific source of recommendations. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best places for shopping?
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the vacation home secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Check to make sure you've packed all of your belongings. Sweep each room in the home for left-behind possessions. Inspect bathrooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, decks, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- Once everything is out, do a walk-through of the rental to verify no damage occurred during your stay. Whenever you can, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you feel about your choice? Many vacation rental management companies and rental home sites allow renters to provide reviews. If your rental home and/or property manager was top-notch, they'll appreciate your compliments. If something was wrong and they did not fix it in a acceptable manner, or when the property wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
Did they feel about the rental choice? Ideally everything was fantastic and you're excited to re-book the same property for next season. Maybe the property wasn't ideal, and you will better know how to perfect your search for the next time.
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. & Island Smoothie - 0.2 miles
- Back Porch Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- Pony Island Restaurant - 0.3 miles
- Back Porch Lunchbox - 0.3 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Pizza Company - 0.4 miles
- Creekside Cafe - 0.4 miles
- Ocracoke Station - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.6 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.4 miles
- Portsmouth Island ATV Excursions - 0.2 miles
- Blackbeard Museum at Teach's Hole - 0.3 miles
- Austin Boat Tours - 0.3 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.4 miles
- Tradewinds Bait & Tackle - 0.4 miles
- The Anchorage Inn & Marina - 0.5 miles