- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyLa Dolce Vita will certainly live up to the meaning of “The Sweet Life”. A appealing and appealing studio ideal for a couple. Located in the heart of the village, watch the world go by and catch a glimpse of the sunset over Silver Lake from the balcony.
You are going to exactly appreciate staying at this professionally-managed, holiday rental unit. It is the ideal fit for anyone looking to stay at this destination, and we know you are going to have a great time. Let us know if there is anything more we can do. Please be sure to leave a review!
Please note these Check-in Day Requirements for this unit:
Feb 19 2020 - Apr 17 2020 : Saturday check-in mandatory. Saturday check-out mandatory.
Apr 18 2020 - May 22 2020 : Saturday check-in mandatory. Saturday check-out mandatory.
May 23 2020 - May 29 2020 : Saturday check-in mandatory. Saturday check-out mandatory.
May 30 2020 - Jun 05 2020 : Saturday check-in mandatory. Saturday check-out mandatory.
Jun 06 2020 - Aug 07 2020 : Saturday check-in mandatory. Saturday check-out mandatory.
Aug 08 2020 - Aug 14 2020 : Saturday check-in mandatory. Saturday check-out mandatory.
Aug 15 2020 - Aug 28 2020 : Saturday check-in mandatory. Saturday check-out mandatory.
Aug 29 2020 - Oct 16 2020 : Saturday check-in mandatory. Saturday check-out mandatory.
Oct 17 2020 - Dec 31 2020 : Saturday check-in mandatory. Saturday check-out mandatory.
Jan 01 2021 - Dec 31 2021 : Saturday check-in mandatory. Saturday check-out mandatory.
- Many rental owners and vacation rental properties supply Ocracoke area promotional travel books which include money-saving promotions, either offered independently by merchants, or through a relationship between the property manager and the local itself. Keep an eye out for these books and coupon books, because this allows travelers to enjoy the same wonderful activities with a typically substantial discounted.
- Just want to stay away from crowds of people and reduce costs? Off-peak times provide substantive markdowns.
- Are you a armed forces veteran? Several vacation rental companies offer special discounts to vets and active-duty military. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew qualifies for a discount.
- Some properties are particularly designed for specific types of travellers. Large event homes are great for weddings, receptions and corporate retreats. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other properties are positioned close to music venues. If there's a certain Ocracoke activity you simply love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to you.
- Give thought to obtaining trip insurance with your lease contract. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the basic stay price, offers vacationers reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed resulting from medical-related emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unplanned hotel room stay or extra gasoline. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
Newcomers are sometimes surprised at the range and selection of short term properties available in the Ocracoke area. Rental home accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rental homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For property owners not directly involved with the management of their rental, management companies are instrumental in helping guests with reserving, check-in, house cleaning, and any routine service problems that may arise.
Seasoned Ocracoke vacationers have discovered a handful of tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however many newcomers will be delighted to know that many of these "techniques" are in plain sight, if you recognize where they should search.
Where to find and book the best rental property:
Do you think "Charming and cozy studio suite perfect for couples, harbor view." is the perfect rental home for your next visit? Browse through this checklist to ensure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Frequently
Ocracoke rental properties start booking early. Booking your rental home 6-12 months before your travel dates is highly recommended, whenever possible. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for family groups to plan their Summer escapes..
Find your Area and Identify Dates
Agreement can be complicated among relatives, but as soon as this tricky part is complete everything will start to fall in place.
Selecting an Correctly-Sized Vacation rental
Keep a list of attendees. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that most properties advertise maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to figure out what is suitable for your group. Precise descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically accessible on the internet. If not, get in touch with the property manager before you book.
Decide on Your Budget
The majority of vacation homes are marketed with a cost range. Determine the cost for your selected trip. It may be at the high end of the range. Make sure you get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends prior to booking an expensive vacation property. Most rental agreements require a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group searching for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Would you like to be away from it all, or close to a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental home fee? Gather a list of "necessities and preferences" from your group to help narrow your search to the most appropriate property.
Do individual members of your crew have specific needs? Be sure to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment requirements..
Your Puppy Needs a Holiday, Too
Do not forget to include your companion! Animals are welcome at many vacation homes, but guidelines differ. Many limitations may dismiss a potential vacation property. Examine your agreement very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are added. When in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match visitors with rental owners.. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Ocracoke local rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Local rental home management companies proudly offer a top-quality rental experience.
Negotiate the Price
When you've spotted your dream rental, check to confirm your vacation dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If the price isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your greatest prospects for a lower rate will be shifting to a less desirable week.
Study The Agreement
Find out which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Power bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Telephone service
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Ensure that you understand the cancellation policy before reserving. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which ordinarily costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of your base rental rate, provides travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental home costs) for any nights missed a result of personal health-related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or additional gas.
Complete the Booking
As soon as you believe you've found "the one", start the reservation process. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Get Contact Details
Put the property manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers during your trip.
Good luck on booking your rental home! You're on your way to a fabulous vacation!
During your Stay
- Take notes of any problems immediately after you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be valuable.
- When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the property, condo access, pool functions, etc... we suggest you ask the rental manager immediately. A phone call can save hours of trouble.
- Please be respectful of the community. More often than not, adjacent properties are lived in by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by visitors next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of suggestions. Who better to ask where to get the best chicken wings, have a great date night, or the best areas for night life?
- Enjoy your stay! Be sure to protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the home secured while you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Tidy up a lttle bit. Despite the fact that you're paying a housekeeping fee, The rental needs to be in good shape. Kitchen sinks brimming with pots and pans, substantial beach sand on the floors and sticky messes should be remedied before you leave.
- Once everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to be certain no property damage occurred in the course of your remain. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, be sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How would you rate your experience? Just about all property management companies and rental home sites allow renters to give feedback. If your property and/or property manager was great, they'll appreciate your praise. If something went wrong, we suggest being kind but honest about your experience. Top owners and managers will try hard to fix the issue.
Learn from your Stay
Did everybody have a good time? If everything was perfect, next year's family vacation planning is going to be relatively easy. Maybe the rental was not perfect, and you'll better know how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Thai Moon - 0.0 miles
- Creekside Cafe - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Pizza Company - 0.1 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.1 miles
- Jolly Roger Pub and Marina - 0.2 miles
- Back Porch Lunchbox - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Coffee Co. - 0.2 miles
- Back Porch Restaurant & Wine Bar - 0.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.0 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.0 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.1 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.1 miles
- Portsmouth Island ATV Tours - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.2 miles