- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyThis two story condo is located in the heart of Ocracoke village within walking distance to Silver Lake Harbor, stores, galleries, and eateries. The Ocracoke Bar and Grille is just footsteps from the front door.
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: Master bedroom with Queen, private bath with tub/shower and private outdoor space. The second bedroom offers a Queen pyramid bed with a Twin XL bunk and a Twin XL Trundle, TV. Hallway bath has a shower and washer/dryer. A Full Size Couch Bed is located in the living area.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, 1 HD TV with DVD on the first floor and an HD TV in the master bedroom. The kitchen offers a microwave and dishwasher and K-Cup Coffee Maker. Stack washer/dryer.
Wireless Internet Access.
Sheets and towels are supplied. Beds are made for your arrival.
The exterior offers a first and second floor covered outdoor space. The Boyette pool is a outstanding feature exclusively for visitors of the Boyette Condos. The non-heated Boyette Condo Pool is open April 15 through mid-October. Outdoor open COLD shower at poolside. Shared charcoal grilles available.
No Smoking. No Telephone. Pet Chummy - Owner prefers a limit of 1 Generous or 2 Modest Animals. min. of 2 cars.
Brief Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum.
First Floor: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV/DVD. Full size Couch Bed in living room.
Second Floor: Master Bedroom with Queen bed and Master Bath with tub/shower. Bedroom with Queen Pyramid, Twin XL Bunk and Twin XL Trundle, TV. Hallway bath with shower stall and stack washer/dryer.
Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More!
*Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by phoning Ocracoke Island Realty.
How to get the best deal on your rental
- Many property managers and vacation properties provide Ocracoke area travel discount guides that feature deals, either offered individually by local companies, or by a relationship between the property management company and the local vendor itself. These guides may provide an excellent start to your rental search.
- Flexible about when you might travel? Shoulder seasons provide terrific discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be eligible for promotions. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discount.
- Is there a specific activity that you are mainly looking forward to during your stay? Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and places of interest you are most looking forward to.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance along with your leasing agreement. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, provides guests reimbursement of their travel expenses for any missed as a consequence of personal health emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unexpected hotel room stay or extra fuel.
The Rental Process
Some people are surprised to learn the number of vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of properties available makes it possible to find an suitable retreat to accommodate their Ocracoke gang, from low-noise condos to gigantic event homes with several bedrooms.
The vast majority of rentals in Ocracoke are privately owned and many are represented by established local rental management agencies. Property management companies leverage scale, systems and practical experience to provide easy operational administration on behalf of the owner..
Here are some ideas and techniques to help you understand the vacation home search and booking process.
Where to find and book the right rental property:
Before you decide to book "Boyette Condo 1B: Centrally located pet friendly condo, pool access. ", review our brief checklist of issues to consider.
The Earlier You Begin, The Better The Choices
Like many renowned vacation spots, In Ocracoke the best rentals are booked very early. To get the best selection, start your planning and search Six-Twelve months before a trip. Holiday reunions can be a popular time for groups to plan their Summer vacations..
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Oftentimes, the toughest portion of preparing for your trip is deciding where to go, and when. When the big decisions are hammered out, the rest will be much easier.
Choosing an Appropriately-Sized Vacation rental
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Consider that a lot of properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room space. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your family. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
What Exactly Are You Willing to Spend?
Does your preferred rental home fit your budget during that prime Summer week? If multiple groups or relatives are sharing the cost, make sure that each group understands their responsibilities and has approved a maximum they are prepared to chip in. Typically, just one member of the group will be responsible for making the complete reservation and recovering each person's share.
Its All About Amenities
What amenities is the group interested in? Is a screened porch a necessity? Do you want to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are extras like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property fee? Gather a list of "necessities and wishes" from your party to help filter your search to the most appropriate home.
Oftentimes the older generation has challenges with stairways. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is required, include that into your search. Most vacation home listings include a list of amenities.
Your Puppy Deserves a Vacation, Too
Make sure you include your furry family members. While a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and fees vary per rental. Type of animal, size and breeds may be controlled. Read your agreement very carefully! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Ocracoke local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Besides offering exclusive rental properties, local companies offer you fantastic service..
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to ensure the property has everything you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of comparable properties that better fit your desires and budget..
While not true for all rental properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try asking for an extra night. Off-peak weeks will likely be negotiable more frequently than peak-season..
Read through the Total Contract
Read the complete agreement and be sure you understand who is liable for:
- Telephone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other additional fees.
Be sure you be aware of the cancellation policy before booking. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergencies and weather events, It gives comfort should tragedy strike.
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the reservation process. You'll likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Contact's Info
Put the rental manager's contact information into your phone and wallet for convenient access to answers throughout your trip.
Congratulations! All that is left is making the most of your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph on your arrival. Take notes of any wear and tear soon after you arrive. If you find damages, or if repairs are needed get in touch with the rental manager immediately.
- You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Contact your home manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call helps prevent many hassles.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals will be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your primary residence.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for wildlife?
- Don't forget to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation home locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
At the end of your stay
- Confirm that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cabinets and closets.
- When everything is out, perform a walk-through of the property to make sure that no damage occurred during your remain. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your getaway? Nearly all vacation rental web sites ask for testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing critiques. If anything went wrong and they did not correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the rental was not as described, you may want to note that in your review.
Use Your Experience
Did everybody have a great time? Hopefully this guide helped you find a great rental. If not, you have gained valuable rental search experience that can help with the next search.
- Creekside Cafe - 0.0 miles
- Ocracoke Pizza Company - 0.0 miles
- Thai Moon - 0.1 miles
- Back Porch Lunchbox - 0.1 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.2 miles
- The Flying Melon - 0.2 miles
- Back Porch Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- Pony Island Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.1 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.1 miles
- Portsmouth Island ATV Excursions - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.3 miles
- Blackbeard Museum at Teach's Hole - 0.3 miles
- Ocracoke Lighthouse - 0.3 miles
- The Anchorage Inn & Marina - 0.3 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Massage Therapy and Reiki - 0.0 miles
- Books to be Read & Deepwater Pottery - 0.0 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.1 miles
- Yoga with Amy - 0.1 miles
- The Gathering Place - 0.1 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.1 miles
- Natural Selections Hemp Shop - 0.1 miles