- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyLocated within walking distance to Silver Lake Harbor, Ocracoke Lighthouse, eateries and stores. Pelican’s Perch is a first floor end unit. After a day at the beach, appreciate appealing at the Boyette Pool.
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths: Bedroom with King Bed, bedroom with Queen Bed. Queen Sleeper Couch is located in the living area. Master Bath has a whirlpool tub/shower. Hallway bath has a tub/shower.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, wireless internet access, three cable TVs and 3 DVDs. Whirlpool tub. The kitchen offers a microwave and dishwasher. Telephone. Washer and dryer.
The exterior offers two covered decks. The Boyette pool is a acclaimed feature exclusively for visitors of the Boyette Condos. The non-heated Boyette Condo Pool is open April 15 through mid-October. Outdoor open COLD shower at poolside. Shared charcoal grilles available.
*This home does not give linens.
No Smoking. Pet Affable - Dogs Only. Limit of 2 cars.
Brief Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum.
What's New for 2020: Linens 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 Queen Sleeper Couch.
The Boyette Pool is open effective June 7th. Due to Covid-19 requirements, until further notice the max. pool occupancy is 6 people. Max occupancy in the pool area is 16.
First floor single story condo: Open kitchen, dining and living area with TV/DVD. Queen Sleeper Couch in living area. Master Bedroom with King Bed, TV, and Master Bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower stall. Bedroom with Queen Bed. Hallway bath with tub/shower. Laundry room.
Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More!
*Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by phoning Ocracoke Island Realty.
- Search for the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most tourism bureaus supply guides with special deals for lodging, restaurants and activities. Be on the lookout for these books and coupon books, since this allows vacation goers to discover those fantastic attractions at a frequently substantial discounted.
- Prefer to stay away from crowds of people and cut costs? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of maximum prices.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for discounted rates. Make sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting gang qualifies for a discounted rate.
- Some homes are particularly designed for particular groups of vacationers. Event homes are perfect for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate retreats. Some homes appeal to beach bums. Other homes are situated close to night life. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the outdoor activities and places of interest you are most interested in.
- Think about obtaining trip insurance with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the base term price, provides buyers reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed a result of health emergencies or hurricanes, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
The Rental Process
Some people are shocked to learn the number of properties are located in Ocracoke. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental homes available makes it possible to find an ideal getaway to suit their Ocracoke group, from quiet condos to vast event homes with several bedrooms.
The majority of rentals in Ocracoke are privately operated and many are represented by experienced local property management agencies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and expertise to provide trouble-free operational management on behalf of the homeowner..
Seasoned Ocracoke vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks throughout the years when it comes to renting vacation rentals, however most novices will be delighted to find that many of these "strategies" are in plain sight, if you recognize how to search.
Where to find and reserve a great vacation home:
Before you decide to book "Pelican's Perch: Centrally located Dog friendly condo with pool.", examine our short list of factors to consider.
Start Your Search Early
Ocracoke vacation rentals start booking early. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search 6-Twelve months before your vacation. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years are excellent times to find and book your vacation rental..
Select your Town and Travel Week
Consensus can be complicated between family, but once this tricky part is complete everything will start to drop in place.
Selecting an Properly-Sized Rental home
Establish who is traveling, and how many/what particular bedroom configuration you will need. Be aware that a lot of rentals list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in the living room space. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the family. Generally rental listings will summarize each of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
What Exactly Are You Prepared to Shell out?
The majority of rentals are presented with a price range. Confirm the rate for your chosen week. It may be at the high end of the range. If a few groups or relatives are sharing the cost, ensure everyone understands their obligation and has approved a maximum they are prepared to pay. Most of the time, one person in the group will be responsible for making the whole reservation and collecting each party's contribution.
Its All About Amenities
What home features is the family trying to find? Is a screened-in porch a requirement? Does the property need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or near wildlife? Will the property have bicycles and body boards available for use throughout your stay? Gather a list of prioritized "needs and desires" from your company to help narrow your search to the most suitable home.
Proper access can make or break a trip for the less-mobile. Make certain to remember and ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Remember to include your companion! While a number of rentals allow cats and dogs, rules and charges vary per rental. Many restrictions might eliminate a prospective vacation property. Be sure to study descriptions and contracts carefully. Extra fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. When in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of internet resources exist to match clients with rental home owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Ocracoke local vacation rentals" for local vacation rental management companies. Aside from offering exceptional properties, local companies offer you outstanding service..
Negotiate the Price
When you've found the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights might be. Your best possibility of a reduced rate will be switching to a less desirable week.
Read the Agreement
Read the full agreement and be certain you are aware who is liable for:
- Power bills
- Phone service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Service
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary with each property. Vacation rental management companies and home owners typically offer their clients the option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers peace of mind should tragedy strike.
Book your Vacation Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely need to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Know Who to Call
Make sure to get the manager's contact telephone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We suggest keeping the contact's details in your smart phone and wallet.
Congratulations on booking your rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Record the condition of the rental property immediately upon arrival. We also advise promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, together with your request for any fixes. This will protect against disagreements during check out.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your rental manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save hours of hassle.
- Make sure to be a good next-door neighbor. Frequently, neighboring residences are filled by permanent locals. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a terrific source of recommendations.
- Make sure that you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the vacation rental secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep each room in the home for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, porches, the swimming pool area, and anywhere else your personal property might "hide".
- Be sure to walk through the rental one last time and check for damages. Whenever possible, do this walk-out review with the property owner present. If the property manager is not available, make sure you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a blast? Many rental management companies and rental websites allow travellers to give feedback. If the rental home and/or property manager was excellent, they'll appreciate your positive reviews. If something went wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the property was not as described, you may want to make it a point as part of your comments.
Did everyone have a good time? With a little luck everything was perfect and you're ready to reserve the same rental for next season. If the rental property was not ideal, and you will better recognize how to improve your search for the next trip.
- Creekside Cafe - 0.0 miles
- Thai Moon - 0.1 miles
- Ocracoke Pizza Company - 0.1 miles
- The Slushy Stand - 0.1 miles
- The Flying Melon CafÃ© - 0.2 miles
- Sorellas Pizza & Pasta - 0.2 miles
- Jolly Roger Pub and Marina - 0.2 miles
- Pony Island Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.3 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.1 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.1 miles
- Deepwater Theater and Music Hall - 0.1 miles
- Ride the Wind Surf Shop - 0.1 miles
- Portsmouth Island ATV Tours - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Harbor - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Parasail - 0.2 miles