- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Iron & Board
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyNew to the Ocracoke Island Realty Holiday Rental Program for 2019
Welcome to Adicus House, a glamourous home located in the Pamlico Point subdivision. Constructed in 2017, this home is a ideal getaway for your Ocracoke hideaway. After a day at the beach, Adicus House invites you to relax and relax on one of the two screened porches or the covered outdoor space. Relish spectacular long range marsh vistas.
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths: Master Bedroom with Queen Bed and Private Bath. An additional Bedroom with Queen Bed and one Bedroom with a Bunk Bed. A Queen Sleeper Couch is located in the Living Area.
This home offers a traditional floor plan with the living, dining, kitchen and Master Bedroom on the first floor. Nine foot ceilings, granite kitchen counter tops and stainless steel appliances enhance your stay in this comfortable home.
Conveniences include central air conditioning/heat, ceiling fans, wireless internet access, 4 satellite TVs and a DVD player. The kitchen offers a microwave and dishwasher. Washer and dryer. High chair. Iron and ironing board.
The exterior offers a hot/cold outdoor shower, park style charcoal grille, picnic table and fish cleaning bench. Two single kayaks. Two screened porches and a covered outdoor space. Covered parking for two cars and a covered stairway to the interior.
*This home does not give linens. No Telephone.
No Smoking. No Animals Accepted. min. limit of 3 cars.
Brief Stays are available, there is a three nighttime minimum.
First Floor: Open living area with TV and Queen Sleeper Couch, dining area and kitchen. Master Bedroom with Queen Bed, TV and Master Bath with shower. Hallway Half Bath. Laundry Closet with stackable washer/dryer. Front Screened Porch off the Living/Dining area. Rear Screened Porch accessed via the hallway.
Second Floor: Bedroom with Queen Bed and TV and a Bedroom with a Bunk Bed and TV. The second floor Bedrooms share a Bathroom with tub/shower. Front covered outdoor space off the Queen Bedroom.
Bicycle Units, Beach Items, Cottage Items and More!
*Linens, Bikes, Beach Items, Cottage and Infant Items, and more are available through Beach Outfitters. Advance orders of Beach Outfitters items can be made any time prior to your arrival by phoning Ocracoke Island Realty.
- Search for the official tourism bureau in the area you wish to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send promotional guides with special packages for rental homes, dining and attractions. Look for these guides and promotional books, since this allows visitors to take advantage of those fantastic activities with a quite often substantial discounted.
- Are you willing to alter your travel dates? The off-peak seasons typically offer amazing rates on weekly rental properties.
- Are you a military veteran? Quite a few vacation rental companies offer unique discounts to vets and active-duty servicemembers. Be sure to confirm with property manager to see if your vacationing crew is eligible for a markdown.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific groups of vacationers. Large event homes are best for weddings, receptions and corporate meetings. Some rentals cater to beach bums. Other rentals are positioned close to music venues. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the adventures and tours you are most looking forward to.
- Give thought to purchasing trip insurance along with your lease agreement. Trip insurance, which generally add between 1% - 5% of the base term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their travel costs for any days missed as a consequence of personal health-related emergencies or storms, and additionally ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unforeseen hotel room stay or additional gasoline.
General Rental Tricks & Tips
You may be surprised to uncover just how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, clients are certain to discover a property that meets their wishes and spending plan.
Virtually all rental homes in Ocracoke are privately owned and many are represented by well-known local property management companies. Property management companies are liked by property owners mainly because they coordinate the online marketing and operations..
We have constructed a brief guide to assist you in getting most out of your vacation rental experience.
How to find and book the best rental home:
Before you decide to book "Adicus House: Close to Ocracoke's beaches, panoramic views from decks", review our brief collection of factors to consider.
The Earlier, The Better
Like many popular vacation spots, In Ocracoke the best vacation rentals are booked very early. To guarantee the best choice of homes, we advise searching and booking your Ocracoke getaway Six-Twelve months in advance, whenever possible. Many groups plan to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Choose a Village and Time
Start by choosing which specific area of Ocracoke you would like to explore, and the approximate dates you'll be vacationing.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Confirm who is attending the vacation, and how many/what kind of bedroom configuration you should have. Bear in mind that most rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is acceptable for your family. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are usually available on the internet. Otherwise, get in touch with the property owner before you book.
What Are You Prepared to Spend?
Most rental homes are presented with a cost range. Confirm the cost for your chosen week. It may be at the top end of the range. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking an expensive rental property. A single individual in your company needs to be given the task of collecting repayments and agreeing to responsibility for the entire rental payment at time of reservation.
Rental Home Features
What amenities is the family interested in? Is a swimming pool reallynecessary?Do you want a vacation property with patio kitchen? Will the unit need to be beachfront, in the downtown area, or near shopping? Will the unit have bicycles and beach toys for use throughout your stay? Create a list of priority amenities to guide filter your search.
Special Factors to consider
Suitable accessibility could make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make sure to remember and ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Make sure to include your furrry friends. Pets are welcome at many rentals, but policies differ. Many restrictions may possibly eliminate a potential rental home. Examine your contract carefully! Extra fees or deposits may be applied to your agreement. If in doubt, ask the property owner and get it in writing.
Start your Search
After the place, time and family members are decided, search multiple resources to find the best vacation rental selection. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Ocracoke local rental homes" for local property management companies. Local companies typically have a unique assortment of vacation homes daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
When you've located your dream rental, double check to make sure your vacation dates are available.
Although not true for all rental properties, many rental owners and property managers will make a deal on rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a highly-desirable week, try asking for an additional night. Off-peak weeks will probably be negotiable more often than peak-season..
Read the Total Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
Be sure that your quoted fee includes all state taxes and fees.
Make sure you are familiar with the cancellation policy prior to booking. Many rental property agreements include an option for trip insurance. Trip insurance protects the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
Reserve your Vacation Property
As soon as you think you've identified "the one", start the booking process. You will likely be required to submit a security deposit at time of reservation.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Put the property manager's contact info into your phone and wallet for quick access to answers throughout your visit.
Congrats on reserving your vacation home! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures on your arrival. Take notes of any property damage when you arrive. If you find damage, or if repairs are needed contact the rental manager immediately. If there is a disagreement about responsibility later, having the documented problems and contact attempts could be incredibly helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need guidance for a fireplace, Television set or hot tub. Contact your property manager. They are there to assist. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Please remember to respect your neighbors. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your home.
- Ask a local. Natives are a great source of tips.
- Make certain to protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the property secured while you are away, exactly like you would at home.
- Make sure you've packed all of your things. Sweep all the rooms in the house for forgotten items. Check bath rooms, the garage, kitchen cupboards, porches, the pool area, and anywhere else your gear might "hide".
- When your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to make sure that no property damage occurred in the course of your stay. Whenever possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property owner present. If the property owner is not available, make sure to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How do you rate your experience? Most rental management companies and rental search sites allow customers to give comments. If the property and/or property manager was outstanding, they will appreciate your recommendations. If something was wrong and they failed to fix it in a acceptable manner, or if the property wasn't as described, you'll want to note that as part of your feedback.
Learn and Improve
Hold a vacation recap meeting with your traveling companions. Does everybody want to return next year? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning is going to be quick. If the property was not quite right, and you'll better understand how to improve your search next time.
- Cafe Atlantic - 0.1 miles
- Jason's Restaurant - 0.2 miles
- Gaffer's Sport Pub - 0.2 miles
- Fig Tree Bakery and the Sweet Tooth - 0.2 miles
- Ocracoke Station - 0.3 miles
- Pony Island Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- Back Porch Restaurant - 0.4 miles
- The Flying Melon - 0.4 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 0.9 miles
- Southern Environmental Law - Outer Banks - 0.6 miles
- Tradewinds Bait & Tackle - 0.2 miles
- Austin Boat Tours - 0.2 miles
- Blackbeard Museum at Teach's Hole - 0.3 miles
- Portsmouth Island ATV Excursions - 0.4 miles
- The Glass Bead & Java Junction - 0.6 miles
- The Anchorage Inn & Marina - 0.8 miles